General Discussion Forum

Topic: Thread of totally awesome Netflix Instant recommendations

Showing 361 to 380 of 900

AuthorMessage

y2josh

361. Posted:

WiiAboutU wrote:

Splat wrote:

I didn't mind the X-Men movies outside of the Wolverine Origins movie which I hated but the 90's cartoon version is easily my favorite X-Men related show/movie.

@Splat same here I watched it everyday after school on the WB, the Spiderman cartoon series from 90's is available for streaming as well.

@WiiAboutU: X-Men was on Fox Kids.

y2josh

AuthorMessage

WiiAboutU

362. Posted:

This is a list of T.V. shows I recommend streaming, in no specific order.
1) Man vs. Wild (Sorry, the complete series may no longer be available for streaming.)
2) Survivorman (Sorry, the complete series may longer be available for streaming.)
3) Monster Quest
4) 1,000 Ways to Die
5) Man v. Food
6) Gangland
7) The Universe
8) Ancient Aliens (Sorry, the complete series may no longer be available for streaming.)
I may add to this list in the near future.

Edited on by WiiAboutU

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

AuthorMessage

WiiAboutU

363. Posted:

y2josh wrote:

WiiAboutU wrote:

Splat wrote:

I didn't mind the X-Men movies outside of the Wolverine Origins movie which I hated but the 90's cartoon version is easily my favorite X-Men related show/movie.

@Splat same here I watched it everyday after school on the WB, the Spiderman cartoon series from 90's is available for streaming as well.

@WiiAboutU: X-Men was on Fox Kids.

Ooops, I confused channel 55 for channel 43, my bad. It was almost 20 years ago when the show made it's debut.

Edited on by WiiAboutU

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

AuthorMessage

Turnip

364. Posted:

Everyone HAS to watch this

Nickelodeon has failed me once again.
it all started with iCarly D:

Edited on by Turnip

Cringing is really fun.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

365. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

Link79 wrote:

@ BellGoRiing
Cool me too! Your fine then go for it. Just make sure you have a puke bucket handy for the really gross stuff. xD

I doubt I'll need it...but, I dunno...gotta wait till everyone goes to bed though...>_>

Yeah...its not THAT bad...lol Saw a couple, they were ok. Yay for the beach episode. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Squiggle55

366. Posted:

Let Me In was just as awesome as its Swedish counterpart.

and everyone should obviously be watching both Toddlers and Tiaras and Hoarders for their daily lesson of how not to live.

Edited on by Squiggle55

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

AuthorMessage

Link79

367. Posted:

@ BellGoRiiing
Wait til you get to the episode with the fat Hairy guy on the toilet.
It's got some really sickening poop related stuff that might make you cringe. :)
Let's just say Stimpy gets to clean up afterward. Yuuuuck!

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

368. Posted:

....Probably because I know what to expect....so it may not affect me much. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

369. Posted:

Everyone should go out of their way to watch the original Godzilla Hanna-Barbera Animated series, preferably episode 6. It is stupendously awful.

Edited on by TheBaconator

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

AuthorMessage

RogueBologna

370. Posted:

Qwikman_N_Bass wrote:

Anyone watch LOST on instant? A few of my friends are watching it too, and I have to say, it's one of the most addictive and masterfully created shows on Earth. I would even say its now my favorite show of all time. And that's saying something, since I also watch things like Fringe and NCIS and other highly-rated dramas. Plus, all 120 episodes are available on instant!

So if you haven't seen it yet, WATCH IT!!! You won't regret it. :)

I'm on episode 91 I think, and yeah, definitely my favorite show. It has awesome character development and sci-fi.

Edited on by RogueBologna

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7445-0519

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

371. Posted:

WiiAboutU wrote:

Tip: As long as you add a T.V. series or movie to your Instant Que, you'll be able to watch it even after it's no longer available for streaming. But after you remove it from your Que it'll become unavailable. So if there are any movies or T.V. shows you really want to see, but don't have the time to watch them right now. I would add them to your Instant Que while they're still available for streaming.

lol I did not know this so moral of the story, don't remove anything from instant queue?

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

372. Posted:

WiiAboutU wrote:

Tip: As long as you add a T.V. series or movie to your Instant Que, you'll be able to watch it even after it's no longer available for streaming. But after you remove it from your Que it'll become unavailable. So if there are any movies or T.V. shows you really want to see, but don't have the time to watch them right now. I would add them to your Instant Que while they're still available for streaming.

I hate to burst your bubble buy you are wrong once they are through streaming even if they are on your queue the are moved off of your instant queue down to the save queue. Yes there are there but you wont be able to stream them. If you notice when they are about to be removed from the streaming service it will say streaming till and have a date thats how long you have to watch it till they remove it.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

373. Posted:

I have even had it happen with TV shows. I was in the middle of Legend of the Seeker and they pulled it off of streaming and had to get the rest in disc to finish it off, it has since made its way back on streaming. I also had that to a Japanese Anime series as well. As I said about a week or 2 before they remove it they will put a date up when it well be removed from streaming.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

374. Posted:

"I'm Still Here"

Untitled

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

D33G

375. Posted:

Pawn Stars

3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013
MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787
Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533
Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565

AuthorMessage

brooks83

376. Posted:

Twin Peaks - an awesome show from David Lynch. The entire series is available on streaming, and while some of it seems dated, it still holds up well today.

Trailer Park Boys: Countdown to Liquor Day - I haven't watched it all the way through yet, but what I saw was hilarious.

Troll 2 - one of the worst movies ever made. I reccomend watching it just to see how bad it is.

Mystery Science Theater 3000 - A great show I actually am ashamed to admit I never saw until I recently started watching it on Netflix. They have a bunch of episodes up and they are all pretty funny.

brooks83

AuthorMessage

Link79

377. Posted:

If any Trekkies are enterested Star Trek 2 Wrath of Kahn is up for instant streaming.
It's still a favorite among fans.

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

378. Posted:

Link79 wrote:

If any Trekkies are enterested Star Trek 2 Wrath of Kahn is up for instant streaming.
It's still a favorite among fans.

KAAAAAAAHN!!!!!!!!

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

RudysaurusRex

379. Posted:

First six seasons of the office.

All the Star Trek Episodes-Ever.

Mystery Science Theater 3K is one of my favorite thins to watch and most of them are on streaming.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES
The best troll thread ever

AuthorMessage

RudysaurusRex

380. Posted:

Akatsuki wrote:

Everyone HAS to watch this

Nickelodeon has failed me once again.
it all started with iCarly D: