Forums

Topic: Thread of totally awesome Netflix Instant recommendations

Posts 321 to 340 of 1,005

Imperfect

All 9 seasons of rugrats baby.

3DS FC:2535-3655-5551

irken004

Tasuki wrote:

Just finished watching a History Channel documentary called America: The Story of Us. If you are like me and like that sort of thing I recommend this one it was pretty interesting. It coverd from the Pilgrims landing up to now with everything else in between. Next I am thinking of watching Ken Burns documentary The Civil War.

If ur into documentaries, I suggest The Pixar Story. SOOO GOOD.

Tasuki

irken004 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Just finished watching a History Channel documentary called America: The Story of Us. If you are like me and like that sort of thing I recommend this one it was pretty interesting. It coverd from the Pilgrims landing up to now with everything else in between. Next I am thinking of watching Ken Burns documentary The Civil War.

If ur into documentaries, I suggest The Pixar Story. SOOO GOOD.

I have that one on my queue along with about 200 other movies lol. I heard it was good from alot of people. Just a matter of finding the time to watch it.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

brooks83

I just watched Hamlet 2, it was pretty funny.

EDIT: I don't know if Netflix has this movie available for streaming, but if they do check it out.

Edited on by brooks83

brooks83

iphys

I haven't been keeping up with this thread, but I don't know if you guys know about this site: http://instantwatcher.com

It actually shows you when things are expiring on Netflix, and it shows a bunch of Kurosawa films expiring on June 21st. You've got to watch these awesome films before it's too late: Hidden Fortress, High and Low, Ikiru, Sanjuro, Seven Samurai, Yojimbo.

It's also really helpful for Canadians, because it shows you exactly what our very limited selection is, which is apparently about 10% of what's on US Netflix — boo! I guess they figured since we have 10% of the population we only need 10% of the content.

Link79

80's cartoon fans rejoice!
HE-MAN the cartoon series is up for instant viewing!
Is this not the most epicly awesome intro you've ever seen?
[youtube:7yeA7a0uS3A]
I HAVE THE POWERRRRR!

Edited on by Link79

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I love that awesome punch he does at the screen! Go He-Man!

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Tasuki

Link79 wrote:

80's cartoon fans rejoice!
HE-MAN the cartoon series is up for instant viewing!
Is this not the most epicly awesome intro you've ever seen?
[youtube:7yeA7a0uS3A]
I HAVE THE POWERRRRR!

Lol I added that as well to my queue. They also have the She-ra series as well for stream. Now all we need is Thundercats and I will be a happy man.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Joeynator3000

....What happened to my post? o_0
Was trying to say that I just noticed Cartoon network's shows are nowhere to be found on the Instants. T_T

insert reason for avi change here
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a big meanie poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

Link79

@ Tasuki
I keep checking for Thundercats every so often but it's never available.
I wish there was a way you could request things to be added to netflix on their website.
I suppose there's probably a few shows on Youtube.

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

theblackdragon

BellGoRiiing wrote:

....What happened to my post? o_0
Was trying to say that I just noticed Cartoon network's shows are nowhere to be found on the Instants. T_T

i have no idea what you're talking about, but i didn't delete anything if that's what you're thinking...?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

theblackdragon wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

....What happened to my post? o_0
Was trying to say that I just noticed Cartoon network's shows are nowhere to be found on the Instants. T_T

i have no idea what you're talking about, but i didn't delete anything if that's what you're thinking...?

Odd...I remember posting it, and it just vanished....lol. ANYways, yea...what's up with CN not being on Instant? (trying to stay on topic. xD)

insert reason for avi change here
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a big meanie poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

Tasuki

Just added the first Mortal Kombat movie to my instant queue, one of the best movies based off of a video game IMO.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

y2josh

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers are now on Streaming. All of them it appears. WOOT

y2josh

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I just noticed finally Star Trek The Next Generation, Voyager and Enterprise have all been added to watch instantly. Hooray for us Trekkies! No DS9 for some reason though.

Oh and the original series is up there now.

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Link79

Hey guys I just found X-MEN for instant viewing!
You know that awesome animated show from the 90's?
Yep, that one!

Now they just need to add Thundercats.

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

xAlias

Pink Panther rawks.

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

Lan

There are a few concerts on there. Ozzfest, Mötley Crüe, Megadeth. Gigantour, which is mostly crap, has Dream Theater and Megadeth on it. I think I saw a Korn concert.

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

warioswoods

Kainard wrote:

I just noticed finally Star Trek The Next Generation, Voyager and Enterprise have all been added to watch instantly. Hooray for us Trekkies! No DS9 for some reason though.

Oh and the original series is up there now.

I just noticed that as well, and I'm ecstatic to finally be able to pick from all the TNG episodes at will. I don't really care for the other series (although I would like DS9 to appear), but TNG alone is worth my Netflix subscription.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64
Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic