Forums

Topic: Thread of The Year

Posts 41 to 51 of 51

BL_Donth

The former GabeGreen's Interesting facts thread.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

Slapshot

AWESOME freakin Avatar Wolframheart!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

ASDFGHJKL

I will vote for the absolutely hilarious Orchard thread. That thread was so epic due to the disturbing minds of you awesome people. Thank you al for helping out making this amazing time.

One more day till voting closes. Get your votes in now. I will be counting them up tommorrow!

ASDFGHJKL

sonic_brawler95

The Nintendo Vending Machine was a clever idea. That is my vote.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

almostnacho

I'm voting for the Orchard. Man, if only I had been involved....
On second thought, I would have made it terrible!

I'm back with a shiny new 3DS, yay!
FC: 5370-0428-9949
Walker is the best Animal Crossing character ever.

Machu

Is it too late to vote SpicyGabe? And are you allowed to vote for your own threads?

I would vote for The Orchard, but having read it, I couldn't possibly. What the fudge are you lot on!?!?!

gabe's thread wrote:

Not wanting a lover, Machu uses the aformentioned sperm bazooka used by Jalapeño and WolfRamHeart to mate with himself, giving birth to Nintendork,

I wish I'd been there at the time, I woulda got it locked by page 2 I tells ya.

Rawr!

WolfRamHeart

Okay, I hereby change my vote from Orlick's Ladies Night thread to Gabe's Orchard thread. Gabe was nice enough to marry me and have my children so his thread gets my vote.

EDIT: Plus, the Orchard thread is just way too awesome not to vote for it!

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

moomoo

Machu wrote:

Is it too late to vote SpicyGabe? And are you allowed to vote for your own threads?

I would vote for The Orchard, but having read it, I couldn't possibly. What the fudge are you lot on!?!?!

gabe's thread wrote:

Not wanting a lover, Machu uses the aformentioned sperm bazooka used by Jalapeño and WolfRamHeart to mate with himself, giving birth to Nintendork,

I wish I'd been there at the time, I woulda got it locked by page 2 I tells ya.

Sorry. I didn't know you would get so offended. Now that I think about it, I probably offended a lot of people. I made Terranigma kill Corbie, gave Feenie hundreds of husbands/wives, and brought down two ants. The only person that probably loves what I did to them would be lz, since I made him Supreme Dark Overlord Ant.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

Machu

Ha! You'd do well to offend me, don't worry about it, twas just a bit of fun I'm sure.

Rawr!

Noire

moomoo wrote:

gave Feenie hundreds of husbands/wives

Offended? I loved it!

i mean, look at my sig, that particular moment is forever etched into my mind

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.