Forums

Topic: This website redesign!

Posts 201 to 213 of 213

Captain_Toad

I posted a youtube video not too long ago in the main page comment section and it's scrollable only and not in full screen. How come?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

ZanderShepherd

I must say, now that it's out for a while, I've completely adapted, and I'm using the new site without any issues. I'm still really happy with the redesign.
Is anyone still missing the old layout, or has everybody adapted?

ZanderShepherd

ZanderShepherd

@NintyFan: Wait, is that feature really gone? That's a shame. I didn't use them often, but they did come in handy a few times. They also seem like sort of a basic functionality to me. I hope they'll bring them back then :/

ZanderShepherd

Spoony_Tech

I adapted the first week. I just use the mobile version and I'm happy. The full site it too hard to use on my phone anyways as there's to much zooming and scanning.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Peek-a-boo

@Spoony_Tech: There's a mobile version of this website?!

How does one make that change, from my current desktop site to the mobile one you speak of?

Ta!

I also very much like this new Nintendo Life redesign too.

Peek-a-boo

Spoony_Tech

@Peek-a-boo: I'm not sure how it works on other devices bit mine defaults to the mobile even if I request desktop. It will switch if I want to enter the website every time but if I save it to my home screen it always goes back to the mobile version.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ZanderShepherd

@antdickens: Thanks a bunch for fixing them! I think you did a great job on the redesign. It's much easier to use now for me, as I'm always on my phone. Keep up the good work!

ZanderShepherd

Spoony_Tech

@antdickens: I'll keep that in mind and check out the full site then. Not sure I'm ready to part with the mobile version though. Thanks for the heads up!

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.