Forums

Topic: This or That.

Posts 421 to 440 of 17,058

Namo

GROUNDER!!!!!

Wario or Mario?

Namo wrote:

"O Gods of gaming, I beg thee, have mercy and do not allow another game franchise to be ruined for me by its fanbase. Amen."

Grounder is the best robot from the Sonic universe ever. Period. Metal Sonic? Pffft, forg...

wiiplayer26

Mario

Brusier and Scratch or Aha I found it escape game?

Edited on by wiiplayer26

[19:46] wiiplayer26 joined the conversation
[19:47] PhoenixSage: It is teh twenty-sixth wii player. Howdy

"Defend the Underatted, when you know they have nothing wrong with them" Thats my motto.

My official theme song can be found in this video.

http://www.yout...

Namo

Bruiser and Scratch

Jak and Daxter or Sonic and Tails?

Namo wrote:

"O Gods of gaming, I beg thee, have mercy and do not allow another game franchise to be ruined for me by its fanbase. Amen."

Grounder is the best robot from the Sonic universe ever. Period. Metal Sonic? Pffft, forg...

pikku

Jak and Daxter
Amaterasu or Chibiterasu?

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Namo

Amaterasu

Olimar or Louie?

Namo wrote:

pikku

olimare
Namo or Nemo?

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Namo

EEEEVILE!!! MUAHAHAHAAH!!!

MDK or MDK2?

Namo wrote:

StarBoy91

Um, either one(?) [I'm not familiar with MDK].

Light or heavy?

To each their own

Namo

MDK is by Bioware. Great games, the second one is often frowned upon because of the fact that it wasn't serious like the first one; the second was hilariously funny.

I like light.

Sonic Ring or Mario Coin?

Namo wrote:

Sonic Ring.

Chicken or Turkey?

StarBoy91

Chicken.

or ?

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Namo

XD or xD?

Namo wrote:

StarBoy91

XD.

Ariel or Jasmine?

To each their own

Namo

Jasmine (Mmm... that tan...)

Peach or Daisy?

Namo wrote:

StarBoy91

Toadstool (is Peach's real name).

Almonds or Peanuts?

To each their own

moomoo

Peanuts.
Ping or Pong?

Edited on by moomoo

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14