Forums

Topic: This or That.

Posts 10,721 to 10,740 of 17,058

Tyranexx

Cops.

Hotel Mario or Link: The Faces of Evil?

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Nicolai

It'll have to be Faces of Evil.
Untitled

Would you rather eat a napkin, or be cursed to speak only in bad pickup lines for a whole day?

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Tasuki

Speak only in bad pick up lines, I will just not talk that day.

Konami or Capcom?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Tyranexx

Capcom. A world without Mega Man and Okami? No thanks.

Dexter's Lab or Johnny Bravo?

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

Tyranexx

Corvette! :S

Pokemon or Yo-Kai Watch?

Nicolai

MuhJORA!
Would you rather pick a fight with a bear, or with a football player?

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Tyranexx

A football player.

Would you rather spend your afternoon babysitting six bratty kids, or six Great Danes?

Rexcalibr

Tasuki wrote:

Kids, I am not a dog person.

Dukes of Hazzard or The A-Team

I don't know much about their series except Daisy Dukes and Jessica Simspon cast at her years ago when it was remade, I believe... So DoH for that reason alone.

Bowser more fitting as the Koopalings uncle, father, or no relationship?

Rexcalibr

Tyranexx

I would say uncle, since I think I've read somewhere that his only true child is Bowser Jr.?

Elder Scrolls or The Legend of Zelda?

Nicolai

Legend of Zelda. Elder scrolls may be more epic in terms of scale, but no one can beat the puzzle-solving hero we all grew up with.

@Rexcalibr's avatar, or @Trinexx's avatar? (Both of them posted right before me)

Got married.

Blue_Blur

Rexcalibr's! Lemmy's my second favorite Koopaling, after Larry.

Would you rather have Nintendo announce Super Mario Sunshine 2 or Super Mario Galaxy 3?

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Tyranexx

Definitely Mother 3. The series as a whole looks interesting. I have Earthbound, but haven't played it yet.

Deadpool or Deathstroke?

Tasuki

Honestly I like them both but if I have to choose Deathstroke as Deadpool's humor can get old at times.

Home Improvement or Roseanne?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Tyranexx

Home Improvement. I love Tim Allen.

Avenged Sevenfold or Linkin Park?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic