Forums

Topic: This or That.

Posts 10,701 to 10,720 of 17,058

Nicolai

On the hand, I'm pretty patient and don't mind waiting. On the other hand, I would always like to be laughing with someone. After all, there are applicable benefits to being first to do something sometimes, when all that last-laughs are good for are your pride. I'll go with first dibs.

A chance to see a beautiful mermaid, or chance to be on the top of Mount Everest?

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Tyranexx

Mount Everest! (Without the threat of death, mind you)

Cake or ice cream?

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Tyranexx

Street Fighter or Tekken?

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

Nicolai

Swimming. Unless it's in a video game, then fishing.

A baby kitten or a baby puppy?

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Tasuki

Ummm isn't a kitten or puppy a baby to begin with? Kitten to answer your question.

Soup or salad?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Tyranexx

Depends on what I'm up for at the time, but normally Subway.

Silent Hill or Fatal Frame?

Blue_Blur

Scissors.
Hamburgers or Hot Dogs?

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Tyranexx

Hamburgers (cheeseburgers are better, though)

Mayo or horseradish?

Nicolai

I haven't had horseradish in a very long time, but I hate mayo, so I'll go with horseradish.

Hot or cold weather?

Got married.

jump

^Hoshido, they look like less evilish.

A shirt that fits your chest & shoulders but is baggy around your waist or a shirt that fits your waist but is snug on your chest?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Nicolai

@arronishere: That's easy, a baggy shirt around the waist. This doesn't count as an argument, fyi

Seafoam green or Turquoise?
Untitled

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.

Tyranexx

Karate!

Snow or Rain?

Nicolai

Chicago! I practically live there :3

drive-in movie or a walk on the beach?

Got married.

Tyranexx

Drive-in movie! (Also, not a fan of sand)

DC or Marvel?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic