Forums

Topic: This is Serious.....really.

Posts 21 to 25 of 25

KAHN

/thread
(no, but seriously, good luck. have a speedy and safe recovery.)

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Birdman

Well, good luck man. You'll certainly need it.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

RR529

Good luck. Hope to see you back real soon. NL wouldn't be the same any other way.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RetroGBHippie92

I've got district nurse coming to see me each morning, as if that wasn't annoying already. I just got back home from staying out of town because I had to be down in one of the main centres, Palmerston North, for several more tests. While I don't have to stay in hospital, it's not necessarily fun either to stay anyhere else either.

Today I have to go to the doctors, but since I shouldn't spend all day inside playing Wii/3DS/etc I'm gonna head into town and go to the arcade, LOL. Well I gotta take a compulsory walk first, but at the moment I'm addicted to this fighter, Marvel Super Heroes vs. Capcom, the predecessor to Mvs.C. I'm pretty good at it and somebody at the last Armageddon Expo had a custom arcade cabinet with this game included, i managed to get to stage 6 (my personel best so far) and several people faced me, I kicked ass but only lost once. I gotta make the most of my time you see, so I'm gonna do the things I want to do before I succumb to absolute boredom for 7-10 days!

Edit:Thank you so much for your nice comments and yes I do hope to be back as soon as possible, I'll continue to post until my surgery and then you should hear back from me, if not......-____-.

Edited on by RetroGBHippie92

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

theblackdragon

Don't worry, we don't just up and delete accounts like that. Good luck to you!

edit: From the looks of things, it seems like you need someplace to just get all your thoughts out before your procedure — why not try a personal blog? That way, you can pick and choose what comments are left standing and delete any distasteful or uncivil ones yourself. You're more than welcome to link to your blog via your signature, and that way anyone who wants to check in and see how you're doing may do so. With the absolute freedom to say and discuss anything you'd like (as opposed to having to adhere to our Community Rules and keep away from topics like politics and religion), as well as absolute control re: moderation, it sounds like a better idea than this thread here on the forums. If you need help finding a place to set up a blog of your own, please don't hesitate to ask. :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.