Forums

Topic: This Is It

Posts 21 to 26 of 26

Ramandus

ATRUEZELDAFAN wrote:

Ya. If anything it is juat a cash in on this man's death. Shame to the people who are taking in the profit off a dead man, and even more shame to the people who are endorsing this by actually going to see it and buying it. Think your a Michel Jackson fan? Then stop helping people make money off his death.

Did you guys know how big a debt Michael left? He started the tour because he was in such a big debt, he couldn't afford to live in retirement forever.

Not only that, but AEG Live invested a ton of money into a tour that never happened. They had to refund the tickets to everyone who purchased them.

I saw it opening night and I really liked it. I do intend to watch it again sometime and buy the songs.

Somebody set up us the bomb.
Wii: 8703 7486 8875 3789
I love PWN3NG NintendoLife members on Tatsunoko :-)

Ravage

theblackdragon wrote:

as long as we're getting back to the movie, i think i'll pass. someone already spoiled the ending for me anyway.

There is an ending to spoil? I don't recall one...

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Supermarioman

Yeah theres an ending to spoil. Also I got This Is It the CD, anyone else?

Supermarioman

Magi

I never cared for MJ to begin with, so I probably won't be watching this.

Magi

Machu

Ravage wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

as long as we're getting back to the movie, i think i'll pass. someone already spoiled the ending for me anyway.

There is an ending to spoil? I don't recall one...

Ahahahahah!

I'll watch this when it comes on telly, and I can't find the remote.

Kind of on topic, that idiotic a55hole Derek Acorah hosted a seance on Sky1 the other night, in an attempt to talk to Michael Jackson. There is no limit to the media's shameless depravity.

Rawr!

Stevie

Machu wrote:

Kind of on topic, that idiotic a55hole Derek Acorah hosted a seance on Sky1 the other night, in an attempt to talk to Michael Jackson. There is no limit to the media's shameless depravity.

That guy is a A-hole and he's sunk to a new low here, I wonder when Michael Jackson was talking via Acorah if he had a scouse accent like every other person that supposedly speaks through him.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.