Forums

Topic: Think of a way to tarnish this discussion into something completley ridicolous, immature, and unrelated.

Posts 1 to 18 of 18

TheN64Dude

Everything else I post about Wii U Games & Topics turns into unnecessary insults and bickering of unrelated topics. Let's see how you guys ruin this one.

Get "N" or Get Out!

Chrono_Cross

TheN64Dude wrote:

Everything else I post about Wii U Games & Topics turns into unnecessary insults and bickering of unrelated topics. Let's see how you guys ruin this one.

You're right. It's everyone else's fault but yours.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Aviator

Untitled

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Aviator

Untitled

Edited on by Aviator

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

randomlypikachu

so this is a topic that im being encouraged to tarnish ....

theres too many pokemonz and there all stoopid well except for that one thats a mutant trash bag that one is awesome! legend of zelda stinks no one even knows whats going on the timeline doesnt make any sense! wii u is dooooooooomed, and sony is gona fail this next gen they wont even be in business anymore xbox 720 is like totaly gona kick there buns! metroid .-. the only game nintendo has ever done right ... then there was other m. i thought that kid icarus couldnt get any worse after the first 2 games... then there was uprising. sega does what nintendont .... moar like sega couldnt do what nintendid! smash bros brawl is terrible, and on that note, ness and lucas .... who the heck are they!? whatever game they came from must be awfull if there isnt even a game about either of them today! gaming on phones and tablets ... thats the future of gaming right there! 3ds? psp? .-. doomed all doomed!

.... that should do it, if i havent ruined this topic is some sort of way after this i will be suprised.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Eel

Untitled

In this photo you can identify the tarnisher, the "mini-mod", the mod behind them and the expectators.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Geonjaha

i dont think NintendoLife users need practice on how to derail and ruin topics...

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

RR529

Umm...

...Mr. Gorbachev, Tear down this wall!

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

MAB

I love everyone in this thread and I think all of you are a very highly distinctive bunch of peops with amazing linguistic approach and a rather toxic sense of humour that should extend throughout this entire NL community keep up the good work ya'll, peace. Love Mick

MAB

Chunky_Droid

It's funny MAB, you've got the assassiny lookin dude with the orange background avatar in the forums, but on the main page it's your older Mii avater

Chunky_Droid

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0236-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Chunky_Droid | Twitter:

MAB

Split avatar personality disorder

MAB

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.