General Discussion Forum

Topic: Things So Horrible That They're Amazing!

Showing 21 to 40 of 40

AuthorMessage
steamhare

steamhare

21. Posted:

Reala wrote:

The map in FF crystal bearers is so bad it is actually an amazing achievement in a horrible kind of way, I honestly don't think a worse map could be created even if the goal was to do just that.

Have you seen Fable 3's map? It's a crapsterpiece too. It's low polygon 3D, doesn't show your current location, doesn't accurately show the terrain, and lies about the locations of people in the world. Bleh.

steamhare

AuthorMessage
Norfair

Norfair

22. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Gioku wrote:

[youtube:_8Ctwl63XCg]
'nuff said.

This.

I have to agree.

My body is ready, can you say the same? Is your body ready?

AuthorMessage
moomoo

moomoo

23. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Hey now, I genuinely like "Live & Learn" and "City Escape" from SA2...

I genuinely like the entire soundtrack in the game. It's amazing! Hence the thread title.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage
Happy_Mask

Happy_Mask

24. Posted:

steamhare wrote:

Reala wrote:

The map in FF crystal bearers is so bad it is actually an amazing achievement in a horrible kind of way, I honestly don't think a worse map could be created even if the goal was to do just that.

Have you seen Fable 3's map? It's a crapsterpiece too. It's low polygon 3D, doesn't show your current location, doesn't accurately show the terrain, and lies about the locations of people in the world. Bleh.

I wouldn't put fable 3's map at the point of being amazing. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
Jaz007

Jaz007

25. Posted:

Just Dance a lot of times.

Jaz007

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

26. Posted:

[youtube:o2wheSpxL94]
'nuff said, again.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
moomoo

moomoo

27. Posted:

@Gioku Thank you for introducing that into my life. It will never be the same ever again.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

28. Posted:

Yo' face.

Also that joke. Except it's not amazing. It's just horrible. :P

This Hand of Mine Glows With An Awesome POWER!!! It's Burning Grip Tells Me to Defeat You!!!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~
Kyoji!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
moomoo

moomoo

29. Posted:

Speaking of which...

I don't know why, but I find Yo Mama jokes funny. And for some reason I laugh at dead baby jokes, and I really have no clue, because they aren't funny at all.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

30. Posted:

moomoo wrote:

Speaking of which...

I don't know why, but I find Yo Mama jokes funny.

Yo mama jokes as in, "Yo Mama so ugly..." kinda jokes? Or "I ****ed yo mama" type of jokes? Because if its the latter, I know a guy on VC-forums who'll keep you entertained 24/7. :P

This Hand of Mine Glows With An Awesome POWER!!! It's Burning Grip Tells Me to Defeat You!!!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~
Kyoji!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
moomoo

moomoo

31. Posted:

@CanisWolfred Both, actually. Go figure.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

32. Posted:

moomoo wrote:

@CanisWolfred Both, actually. Go figure.

Cool. On the off-chance you do actually take my advice, his name is PoisonRamune, and you'll find him in the chatbox. He was still there when I stopped by two days ago, still making those jokes.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

This Hand of Mine Glows With An Awesome POWER!!! It's Burning Grip Tells Me to Defeat You!!!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~
Kyoji!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
WingedSnagret

WingedSnagret

33. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

Aw, beat me to the punch. I actually watched the movie myself on Netflix after I saw it on JonTron. I skipped half of it cause it was so freaking boring. But I still had a blast quoting Jon along the way. :)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

34. Posted:

[youtube:DvQwXOCKNLY]
Not quite as bad as Mrs. Miller, but still pretty bad!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Geonjaha

Geonjaha

35. Posted:

moomoo wrote:

I don't know why, but I find Yo Mama jokes funny. And for some reason I laugh at dead baby jokes, and I really have no clue, because they aren't funny at all.

You're a horrible person. I think I've solved the mystery. >.>

I make Pixel Art on occasion.
Help bring Dragon Quest back to the West, so we can all resume having fun.

AuthorMessage
Sprite

Sprite

36. Posted:

[quote=moomoo]

Geonjaha wrote:

You're a horrible person.

That's what it says.We weren't even testing for that.

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens. Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

37. Posted:

Geonjaha wrote:

You're a horrible person.

So horrible, he's amazing!

This Hand of Mine Glows With An Awesome POWER!!! It's Burning Grip Tells Me to Defeat You!!!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~
Kyoji!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
LztheQuackAdmin

LztheQuack

38. Posted:

Anything anime ;)

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

39. Posted:

LZBirdboi wrote:

Anything anime ;)

Minus the horrible part.

This Hand of Mine Glows With An Awesome POWER!!! It's Burning Grip Tells Me to Defeat You!!!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~
Kyoji!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
FriedSquid

FriedSquid

40. Posted:

The Batman with Adam West, the 1980's Tron movie, and both Sonic Adventure games.

Edited on by FriedSquid

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
My Squidloggery

Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid