Forums

Topic: The Worst Games of all Time

Posts 201 to 220 of 220

Vinny

Earthworm Jim 3D on the N64 was pretty awful.

Not the game itself, but a bad port of a good game: Sonic Genesis for the GBA, awful slowdown, glitched collision detection and a limited viewing area even for the GBA screen.
But still, I managed to beat it when I was 12. Yes, labyrinth zone was hell.

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

HauntingNostrils

For me it's either Rival Turf on Snes, World of Final Fantasy ps4, Eastenders on ZX Spectrum or Barbie Horse Adventures: Riding Camp for PS2 (I used to be a tester for SCEE and it was unavoidable).

HauntingNostrils

BanjoPickles

@Anti-Matter

With all due respect, I think that your opinion is somewhat misinformed. Not all M-rated games are exercises in vulgarity. Even as a fan of games like GTA and Red Dead, I would be able to appreciate your opinion more if ALL M-rated games were like that.

.....They're not.

Dark Souls has nothing that is obscene, or even offensive. It's a darker game, is all. Not all games should be steeped in sunshine and cotton candy.

Anyway......

The worst games that I have ever played are:

-Pit Fighter (snes): The MD conversion actually wasn't all that bad. The version released for the snes, on the other hand, was absolutely unplayable!

-Mortal Kombat (game boy): Why Acclaim even bothered with this port, I will never know! One of the slowest, most unintuitive, ugliest, most shallow games I have ever played! It's amazing, really, how much of a quantum leap they made when porting Mortal Kombat 2!

-Castlevania Adventure (game boy): Sloooooooooooooooooowest game I have ever played! I played through, to the bitter end, and didn't enjoy it at all!

-Oink (Atari 2600):

BanjoPickles

Anti-Matter

BanjoPickles wrote:

@Anti-Matter

With all due respect, I think that your opinion is somewhat misinformed. Not all M-rated games are exercises in vulgarity. Even as a fan of games like GTA and Red Dead, I would be able to appreciate your opinion more if ALL M-rated games were like that.

.....They're not.

Dark Souls has nothing that is obscene, or even offensive. It's a darker game, is all. Not all games should be steeped in sunshine and cotton candy.

Anyway......

The worst games that I have ever played are:

-Pit Fighter (snes): The MD conversion actually wasn't all that bad. The version released for the snes, on the other hand, was absolutely unplayable!

-Mortal Kombat (game boy): Why Acclaim even bothered with this port, I will never know! One of the slowest, most unintuitive, ugliest, most shallow games I have ever played! It's amazing, really, how much of a quantum leap they made when porting Mortal Kombat 2!

-Castlevania Adventure (game boy): Sloooooooooooooooooowest game I have ever played! I played through, to the bitter end, and didn't enjoy it at all!

-Oink (Atari 2600):

I Extremely HATE these contents :
Gory, Blood, Dark theme, Barbaric Violence, Crimes, Demonic themes, Foul languages, Drugs, Terror, Explicit Sex, Cigarette, Horror, any Heavily Negative contents.

I'm Against those contents.
They are NOT even called games.
They are products of SIN, Evil , Dangerous things that will Damage, Harm , Destroy Human Brain to become EVIL peoples.
They Should be PERISHED, CONDEMNED, ANNIHILATED, DESTROYED, BANISHED, FOREVER !!
They SHOULDN'T be Exist or Accidentally to be Exist !

Anti-Matter

redd214

@Anti-Matter wow you need help, like seriously all joking aside your attitude and mentality is not healthy at all.

Edited on by redd214

redd214

LuckyLand

@Anti-Matter They are rated M just because of that, to prevent the risk that people who could be harmed by those games play them. If younger people play them is probably a fault of their parents or of some friends parents but this shouldn't happen. If an adult don't want to play them the only thing that matters is that he has other choices too. Those things are not harmful for the brain of their appropriate audience, people just need to be responsible expecially parents

I used to be a ripple user like you, then I took The Arrow in the knee

BanjoPickles

@Anti-Matter

Dude, no offense, but you've picked a weird thing to be so passionate about. They're just video games. Me, I typically enjoy anything that's GOOD (I followed up my Doom playthrough with a run through of Celeste), but people all have different ways to play. I respect that you exclusively play the cotton candy stuff (nothing wrong with it. Personally, I enjoy it if it's done well), but to want it all eradicated? I'm sorry, but that's bizarre! I'm a thirty-six (soon to be thirty-seven) year old man, and I love the variety. Nobody is trying to take your gaming choices away.

BanjoPickles

Ryu_Niiyama

Marakuto wrote:

Sigh Superman 64... I do not want to get started on it.

/Thread.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Octane

@LuckyLand Fragile Moons is somewhere in my backlog. Is it really that bad? Well, if it's short, I'll give it a go, but I now know to lower my expectations beforehand.

Octane

Anti-Matter

8-Bit_Superman wrote:

@Anti-Matter If you don't want to play them more power to you, but spouting off about how they're sinful isn't a great way to relate to people or bring them to your side.
@Voldemort807 I actually only play games rated up to "T" but that's for personal reasons related to me. I don't see a need to take in mature rated content when there's enough, more family friendly, content for me to enjoy. That being said, @Anti-Matter, the choice to not play Mature games is up to an individual, and the moment you start trying to force your choice onto someone else is the moment we, as a people, start to fall apart.

Yo !
Looks like we are in the same boat.
You play until rated Teen games, Wow !
Me too !
I only allowed until rated Teen as Maximum age rating.
But, i play Mostly rated Everyone and Everyone 10+ by 95%, 5% for specific Teen games (The Sims, Street Fighter, Final Fantasy series except FF15)

Oh, btw. Pardon of my rants above.

Anti-Matter

Aozz101x

Worst games i've ever played?

• Happy Feet (NGC)
  • California Super Sports (DSI/3DS)
  • Dragon Ball Z: Sagas (NGC)
  • Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS)

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

LuckyLand

@Octane I really think it is very bad but who knows. I think some people have liked it. I think metacritic score is not particularly bad. I suggest you to not have high expectations. Then if you like it you will have a pleasant surprise, if not you won't be disappointed.

I used to be a ripple user like you, then I took The Arrow in the knee

OorWullie

For worst games ever look no further than the Wii U Eshop. That has several that can surely stake a claim to being the worst of all time.

The Letter
Meme Run
Anything from Skunk Software or the one and only RCMADIAX, including the one game he didn't steal Super Bomb Mouse.

ET and Superman 64 weren't as bad as those stinkers were they?

đŸ‡Ŧ🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹ī¸ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹ī¸

Carrrot

Worst game I've played is Drawn to Life for the Wii, from what I remember the motion controls just didn't at all work for the level of problem solving present.

Carrrot

shaneoh

Anti-Matter wrote:

I Extremely HATE these contents :
Gory, Blood, Dark theme, Barbaric Violence, Crimes, Demonic themes, Foul languages, Drugs, Terror, Explicit Sex, Cigarette, Horror, any Heavily Negative contents.

I'm Against those contents.

Then you're against nature itself.

Off the top of my head, the worst game I've played was a PC game called "The Murderer." A point and click game (not a bad genre) with terrible writing and I finished it in 45 minutes, though if I was going for a speed run, I reckon I could have managed it in 10. Took it back, said it didn't work and got something else instead.

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

1UP_MARIO

Man. This comment section. I'm so late and miss all the fun

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

GrailUK

Dark Star by Mastertronic on the C64 gets my vote.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Tyranexx

Off the top of my head:

• E.T. (Atari 2600...kinda)
  • Captain Novolin (SNES)
  • Chicken Run (GBC)
  • Big Rigs Over The Road Racing (PC)
  • Pokemon Dash (NDS)
  • Hannah Montana game (Wii; don't recall the exact title. This was my sister's game, but I did try it out a time or two. )
  • Skunk Software Bundle (Wii U eshop; to be fair, a couple of games packed in with this weren't bad, but the others ranged from meh to downright awful. The music in some spots, unless it was plagiarized, probably ate up half the budget. The good news is that this was played when it was free.)

There was also a game involving a tank that my brother owned on the GBA that I thought was bad, but I can't for the life of me remember what it's called.

Edited for a few other games I remembered.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Aven

It's not the worst game but I remember being hugely disappointed with State of emergency on the PS2. Its made by GTA's company and I expected a game like that.

Aven

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.