General Discussion Forum

Topic: The "What are you doing right now?" thread.

Showing 541 to 560 of 610

AuthorMessage
Arianabtd

Arianabtd

541. Posted:

Playing Pokemon Ruby on my Broken-backlight lime green SP.
While listening to K-Pop. And naming all my Pokemon K-Pop idol's names.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
bezerker99

bezerker99

542. Posted:

Listening to the radio and about sip on some freshly brewed coffee. Life is so rad.

"Everyone gets old but not everyone gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
Kapp'n doesn't give a squid
All work and no play makes Zerk a dull boy.
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D Review
My name in a video game.

Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage
SpearGuy

SpearGuy

543. Posted:

Typing this comment, swishing my skirt, and watching Johnny test.

SpearGuy

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

544. Posted:

Getting ready for bed...at 9:00. :(

This Hand of Mine Glows With An Awesome POWER!!! It's Burning Grip Tells Me to Defeat You!!!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~
Kyoji!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
RevolverLink

RevolverLink

545. Posted:

Unwrapping my imported copy of Last Window: The Secret of Cape West, which arrived half a month earlier than the estimated delivery date.

And also listening to Turnabout Jazz Soul. Because whether it's in the form of chiptunes or full orchestrations, the music of Ace Attorney is always phenomenal.

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

546. Posted:

Watching the last episode of Binbogami-ga!

Want Rival Schools 3? Show your support to Capcom! Or tell Capcom on social media! You want to know more about the game first? Here's some gameplay!

My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Backloggery

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
CrimsonFire

CrimsonFire

547. Posted:

Finnally playing Pandoras Tower

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage
Mickey

Mickey

548. Posted:

Listening to "One dance," a cut song from "The Little Mermaid." I am weird...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Electricmastro

Electricmastro

549. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Finnally playing Pandoras Tower

How is it?

Backloggery. Now playing: Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced, Final Fantasy Origins: Final Fantasy, Gex: Enter the Gecko, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, and Shantae.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Arianabtd

Arianabtd

550. Posted:

I'm just hanging out with my bestie, Brawley.
Untitled

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

551. Posted:

Playing Kirby's Adventure 3D and being sad that my laptop is in the shop :P

VISIT MY NEW BLOG 16-Bit Heaven.
Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage
GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare

552. Posted:

waiting to see if the police guys can get my phone back(if they don't find it today I'll have to get a new one soon) the worst part is that the robber took the earphones too now I can't listen to music or watch animes....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Electricmastro

Electricmastro

553. Posted:

GustavoSF wrote:

waiting to see if the police guys can get my phone back(if they don't find it today I'll have to get a new one soon) the worst part is that the robber took the earphones too now I can't listen to music or watch animes....

Untitled
OH NO! Now we can't make chocolate milk!

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced, Final Fantasy Origins: Final Fantasy, Gex: Enter the Gecko, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, and Shantae.

AuthorMessage
RevolverLink

RevolverLink

554. Posted:

Listening to the awesome, synth-tastic music of the first three Etrian Odyssey games.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage
GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare

555. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

GustavoSF wrote:

Untitled
OH NO! Now we can't make chocolate milk!

well, no one got hurt and my cell phone was a half broken one... the only good thing that was working just fine that guy got was the earphones....
and once again NO ONE GOT HURT so in this case there's nothing much worse than the things I lost....
and I'm brazilian not even in 10 years this place will be a REAL first world country, besides I'm not rich!
I know a rich guy and you don't know how strange these people are(eithter that or it's just him) he doesn't get anoyed if he's stolen since he just buys a better one withou having no difficulty. but he gets anoyed if his rich things aren't better than those of normal people. now THAT is something that could take some criticism....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Electricmastro

Electricmastro

556. Posted:

GustavoSF wrote:

well, no one got hurt and my cell phone was a half broken one... the only good thing that was working just fine that guy got was the earphones....
and once again NO ONE GOT HURT so in this case there's nothing much worse than the things I lost....
and I'm brazilian not even in 10 years this place will be a REAL first world country, besides I'm not rich!
I know a rich guy and you don't know how strange these people are(eithter that or it's just him) he doesn't get anoyed if he's stolen since he just buys a better one withou having no difficulty. but he gets anoyed if his rich things aren't better than those of normal people. now THAT is something that could take some criticism....

So this is how you react to my joke, I see...
Untitled

AuthorMessage
GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare

557. Posted:

@electricmastro
it was a joke?
oh, sorry then! you know there's no way of identifying irony or sarcasm, much less jokes through texts and internet...

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

558. Posted:

^It doesn't help that it wasn't really something to joke about.

This Hand of Mine Glows With An Awesome POWER!!! It's Burning Grip Tells Me to Defeat You!!!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~
Kyoji!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Electricmastro

Electricmastro

559. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

^It doesn't help that it wasn't really something to joke about.

Oh don't get me wrong, I wasn't poking fun at the robbery part, I was just poking fun at the line, "The worst part is that the robber took the earphones too now I can't listen to music or watch animes.", I don't know, there's just something about that which striked me as a little "Should you really be complaining about this if that's the whole story?".

No disrespect to GustavoSF. I'm glad you're ok. :)

Untitled

AuthorMessage
GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare

560. Posted:

as long there's no hard feelings and no dragging this discussion about me further we're all right now! =)

my Backloggery