General Discussion Forum

Topic: The "What are you doing right now?" thread.

Showing 361 to 380 of 613

AuthorMessage

kereke12

361. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Listening to video game music through YouTube.

NICE!!!!

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

362. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

Watching season 2 of Angel while grinding for the final battle in Dragon Quest V.

Never played the Dragon Quest series before, is it any good?

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

363. Posted:

Playing Harvest Moon: A New Beginning

Addicted :O

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

kereke12

364. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

Watching season 2 of Angel while grinding for the final battle in Dragon Quest V.

yea it is u should try it

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

365. Posted:

kereke12 wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

yea it is u should try it

Well where should I start?

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

AuthorMessage

kereke12

366. Posted:

The first one

Edited on by kereke12

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

367. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

Well, I've enjoyed every game I've played in the series so far (especially V and VIII), but fair warning, the gameplay is very traditional JRPG fare (which I know turns some people off), with random encounters, turn-based combat and lots of level grinding.

Electricmastro wrote:

Well where should I start?

Some of the games have connections to each other (the Zenithia trilogy, which consists of IV, V and VI, all feature a castle in the sky called Zenithia and, from what I've heard, the first three games all take place in the same world), but it doesn't matter what order you play them in, everything from IV-to-present has a standalone story with its own cast of characters and gameplay quirks.

VIII, which was released on the PS2, was my first DQ game and is probably still my favorite, but I don't think there's a wrong game in the series to start with. IV, V, VI and IX are all available for the Nintendo DS, and Amazon has new copies of most of them available for reasonable prices. I've heard some mixed things about VII, though, so if you want to try that one, it may be better to wait until the more player-friendly 3DS remake gets localized instead of seeking out the original (and expensive) PlayStation version.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

368. Posted:

Watching Season 1 of Mighty Morphin Powr Rangers and realising how superior and genuine Jason, Zack and Kimberly's acting/performances are in comparison to the Acting-train wreck that is Power Rangers Mega Force. :p The new Red Ranger's performance is the worst the series has ever seen. I suspect an epic twist where the rangers discover he's actually a robot! He's got the Tom welling lip pouting model sydrome look everytime he's on camera. Zoolander would be proud.

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

NImH

369. Posted:

@WaveBoy
For an actor to merit a statement to the effect of: Your performance makes the season one Power Rangers look good... wow
Thank you for watching that for me and for the fair warning.
Right now, I am sitting in the hallway of a massive group home facility, monitoring sleeping foster kids and commenting on NLife forums on my Droid.

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

370. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

Well done for having such great tastes in Games and TV shows.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

371. Posted:

Finally decided I'd see what the big deal about Twokinds (webcomic) is. It seems to have a lot of fans, and even more haters. I'm already angry with it for being one of the few webcomics of its "type" to have its Compilation GNs featured on Comixology. I only just read the latest comic on the front page, but so far I'm actually intrigued. Maybe it won't be so bad? Guess I'll start from the beginning, then make a Comic thread once I feel I've read enough.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

kereke12

372. Posted:

Just made a forum

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

373. Posted:

kereke12 wrote:

Just made a forum

What's it called?

In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

AuthorMessage

NinFreak

374. Posted:

Calming down from excitement

(insert witty signature here)

Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

375. Posted:

NinFreak wrote:

and why?

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

376. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

NinFreak wrote:

and why?

Using the incredible intellect I know this using is calming down after the aftermath of the brilliant Nintendo Direct broadcast.

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

377. Posted:

Banker-Style wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

NinFreak wrote:

and why?

Using the incredible intellect I know this using is calming down after the aftermath of the brilliant Nintendo Direct broadcast.

Can you summarize what happened? I must have missed it. ._.

AuthorMessage

Nintenzo

378. Posted:

Trying to make heads or tails of Ubuntu.

BBBBBBackloggery

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6913-6784 | Nintendo Network ID: Akantares | Twitter: Nintenzo_

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

379. Posted:

Eating a free cookie I got with my SubWay sandwich. Tastes like freedom!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

380. Posted:

Listening to Chapter 10 in FEA's music. It makes me want to cry... so... beautiful...

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus