Forums

Topic: The "What are you doing right now?" thread.

Posts 341 to 360 of 596

Banker-Style

Throwing Dart at a picture of Ubisoft Ceo.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

NinFreak

Watching Pokemon on the new TV app.

(insert witty signature here)

Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96

kereke12

writing this comment and playing dead or alive 3ds

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

FOREST_RANGER

Wondering what to do since my flippin' laptop charger broke...because I don't want to have to buy a new one >:[>:[>:[

CORRECTION: I let my worry get to my head, as it's only the plug that broke. Not the adapter -_-''

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

Lan

Listening to Chevelle and contemplating on a bass drum pedal to buy.

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

CanisWolfred

I just discovered Tumbler, so I'm reading through some of those right now. That said, I'm not really sure what the point of the site is, yet. :/

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RevolverLink

Watching season 2 of Angel while grinding for the final battle in Dragon Quest V.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

kereke12

I'm writing a fourm called the LoZ:A link to the past vs. LoZ:The Minsh Cap and commenting this fourm

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

kereke12

3Dash wrote:

Listening to video game music through YouTube.

NICE!!!!

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Electricmastro

RevolverLink wrote:

Watching season 2 of Angel while grinding for the final battle in Dragon Quest V.

Never played the Dragon Quest series before, is it any good?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

kereke12

Electricmastro wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

yea it is u should try it

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Electricmastro

kereke12 wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

yea it is u should try it

Well where should I start?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

kereke12

The first one

Edited on by kereke12

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

RevolverLink

Electricmastro wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

Well, I've enjoyed every game I've played in the series so far (especially V and VIII), but fair warning, the gameplay is very traditional JRPG fare (which I know turns some people off), with random encounters, turn-based combat and lots of level grinding.

Electricmastro wrote:

Well where should I start?

Some of the games have connections to each other (the Zenithia trilogy, which consists of IV, V and VI, all feature a castle in the sky called Zenithia and, from what I've heard, the first three games all take place in the same world), but it doesn't matter what order you play them in, everything from IV-to-present has a standalone story with its own cast of characters and gameplay quirks.

VIII, which was released on the PS2, was my first DQ game and is probably still my favorite, but I don't think there's a wrong game in the series to start with. IV, V, VI and IX are all available for the Nintendo DS, and Amazon has new copies of most of them available for reasonable prices. I've heard some mixed things about VII, though, so if you want to try that one, it may be better to wait until the more player-friendly 3DS remake gets localized instead of seeking out the original (and expensive) PlayStation version.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

NImH

@WaveBoy
For an actor to merit a statement to the effect of: Your performance makes the season one Power Rangers look good... wow
Thank you for watching that for me and for the fair warning.
Right now, I am sitting in the hallway of a massive group home facility, monitoring sleeping foster kids and commenting on NLife forums on my Droid.

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-2275-8578-8399 | 3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37 | Twitter:

Banker-Style

RevolverLink wrote:

Well done for having such great tastes in Games and TV shows.

3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

CanisWolfred

Finally decided I'd see what the big deal about Twokinds (webcomic) is. It seems to have a lot of fans, and even more haters. I'm already angry with it for being one of the few webcomics of its "type" to have its Compilation GNs featured on Comixology. I only just read the latest comic on the front page, but so far I'm actually intrigued. Maybe it won't be so bad? Guess I'll start from the beginning, then make a Comic thread once I feel I've read enough.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

kereke12

Just made a forum

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.