Forums

Topic: The "What are you doing right now?" thread.

Posts 321 to 340 of 596

Electricmastro

CanisWolfred wrote:

We have a funny images thread, electromaster.

Currently I'm procrastinating. I'll stop eventually...

I actually made my username before I started watching "A Certain Magical Index".

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Banker-Style

Looking at all the snow outside,and considering whether I should make some yellow snow.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Electricmastro

Banker-Style wrote:

Looking at all the snow outside,and considering whether I should make some yellow snow.

You use Minute Maid with that?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

KingDunsparce

CanisWolfred wrote:

We have a funny images thread, electromaster.

Currently I'm procrastinating. I'll stop eventually...

That's what I'm doing now

Banker-Style wrote:

In our area, we got almost no snow the entire winter. (And what we did get was very little)

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Electricmastro

At some car dealership place.

KingDunsparce

Electricmastro wrote:

At some car dealership place.

Ooh, bad memories My car broke down on the way back from a vacation. Got stranded at some terrible Waffle restaurant for like an hour, then a car dealership for a couple more. shudder

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

NinFreak

Printing a "Unique Monster" list for Xenoblade. New Monolith game has got me hyped.

(insert witty signature here)

Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96

DreamyViridi

Making the most of the freedom I have left.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

KarrotMan

Just finished transferring all my data to my new 3DS XL Mario kart 7 bundle, Loving the Upgrade so far aside from the dimmer screens and softer sounds.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Knux

Drinking coffee.

Knux

CrazyOtto

I'm at the library right now using their public computers.

Knux wrote:

Drinking coffee.

I'm going to get a cup myself.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Banker-Style

I'm going to go to McDonalds in a minuet and have a Quarter Panda with cheese meal.

Edited on by Banker-Style

3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

RevolverLink

Perusing my copy of the Hyrule Historia while listening to the Chrono Symphonic (OC Remix's Chrono Trigger album).

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Namco

Final exams

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

MarioKenny1992

drinking sierra mist XD

"I almost feel sorry for you knowing you can't enjoy Call of Duty, and that your taste in video games is so ****. But the fact that you don't like call of duty makes me fell zero simpathy for u." - MonkeyGameGuides, also known as Monk Monk

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperMarioKenny

Pinkkitty

Replying to this topic...and listening to a playlist of music

Pinkkitty

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.