Forums

Topic: The "What are you doing right now?" thread.

Posts 301 to 320 of 596

Electricmastro

RevolverLink wrote:

Also, I'm watching some old school Doctor Who on Netlflix. Tom Baker's pretty charismatic and I already like his Doctor, but I'm not sure the BBC had more than 5 dollars to spend on special effects back in the '70s.

I've heard a person say that they loved watching it because of the cheesy effects.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Electricmastro

Just beat Donkey Kong's Crash Course.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Electricmastro

Wondering why vacuum cleaners remind me of lawn mowers, oh yeah, that's right, the AMPLIFIED SOUND EFFECTS.

Banker-Style

Admiring my wooden stick.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Electricmastro

Banker-Style wrote:

Admiring my wooden stick.

That comment with your avatar. Yeah...

Electricmastro

Watching "A Certain Magical Index".

Banker-Style

It's snowing where I live,quite heavily.
Time to go and throw snowballs at people.while I hide in a bush.

3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

CanisWolfred

Intermittently drawing my character sitting on a rock for no particular reason. In retrospect, I may have to change my name again someday, because being yourself while developing a character with the same name is not the smartest idea, IMO.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Arianabtd

Sitting on my couch moping to myself about having a flu/cold thing, for the last week >_<

And playing ghost trick: phantom detective on my iPod, for the fifth time :3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Hoerig

Aimlessly wandering the hallow depths of the Internet......and drinking a coke at my desk.

3ds- 1805 2654 8767
Wiiu-BlackForestHamz

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2654-8767 | Twitter:

RevolverLink

Alternating between playing Virtue's Last Reward and reading the first book in Robert Jordan's enormous The Wheel of Time series.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Electricmastro

Just saw this now.

Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

MarioKenny1992

thinking about playing a game

"I almost feel sorry for you knowing you can't enjoy Call of Duty, and that your taste in video games is so ****. But the fact that you don't like call of duty makes me fell zero simpathy for u." - MonkeyGameGuides, also known as Monk Monk

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperMarioKenny

Namco

being aware that you read this sentence

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.