Forums

Topic: The "What are you doing right now?" thread.

Posts 301 to 320 of 610

euantor

Getting acclimatised with the site seeing as I just joined after having lurked for ages.

euantor

Twitter:

Electricmastro

Watching Episode 6 of Fairy Tail.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

GamecubeMan

Playin a Mega Man game for the first time (Mega Man to be exact)

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah, it is happening now. GC 4.0 will be released in 2020.
My Bio by True_Hero
My Soundcloud

Twitter:

HaastMK7

Playing Fall Blox / Mario Kart 7
On Nintendolife
Surfing DeviantART.

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

RevolverLink

Reading Cracked.com's book You Might Be a Zombie and Other Bad News. I've actually read a good number of the articles inside before, but it's still been funny and informative. Horrifyingly informative, in some cases.

Also, I'm watching some old school Doctor Who on Netlflix. Tom Baker's pretty charismatic and I already like his Doctor, but I'm not sure the BBC had more than 5 dollars to spend on special effects back in the '70s.

Avatar - Estelle Bright (Trails in the Sky)
Currently Playing - Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past
The Revloggery

Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Electricmastro

RevolverLink wrote:

Also, I'm watching some old school Doctor Who on Netlflix. Tom Baker's pretty charismatic and I already like his Doctor, but I'm not sure the BBC had more than 5 dollars to spend on special effects back in the '70s.

I've heard a person say that they loved watching it because of the cheesy effects.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Electricmastro

Just beat Donkey Kong's Crash Course.

Electricmastro

Wondering why vacuum cleaners remind me of lawn mowers, oh yeah, that's right, the AMPLIFIED SOUND EFFECTS.

Banker-Style

Admiring my wooden stick.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Electricmastro

Banker-Style wrote:

Admiring my wooden stick.

That comment with your avatar. Yeah...

Electricmastro

Watching "A Certain Magical Index".

Banker-Style

It's snowing where I live,quite heavily.
Time to go and throw snowballs at people.while I hide in a bush.

3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

CanisWolfred

Intermittently drawing my character sitting on a rock for no particular reason. In retrospect, I may have to change my name again someday, because being yourself while developing a character with the same name is not the smartest idea, IMO.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

John_1029 wrote:

I really hope the Code-Name NX is not a sandwich oven.

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Arianabtd

Sitting on my couch moping to myself about having a flu/cold thing, for the last week >_<

And playing ghost trick: phantom detective on my iPod, for the fifth time :3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Hoerig

Aimlessly wandering the hallow depths of the Internet......and drinking a coke at my desk.

3ds- 1805 2654 8767
Wiiu-BlackForestHamz

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic