Forums

Topic: The "What are you doing right now?" thread.

Posts 281 to 300 of 596

Electricmastro

Intrepid wrote:

Reading the "Video Games and Politics" thread, until it got 404d.

Otherwise, eating pizza.

I deleted that because people weren't seeming to be talking about what I wanted to talk about on there, they seemed to be more paranoid so I didn't bother anymore, should I bring something like that back?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

16bitdave

drinking coffee

https://hiddenlevel.bigcartel.com

Switch Friend Code: sw-4349-8419-7001 | 3DS Friend Code: 1650-3873-3348 | My Nintendo: 16bitdave | Nintendo Network ID: 16bitdave

Marakuto

Running myself over with a car for the sake of it on GTA.

Edited on by Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Electricmastro

Marakuto wrote:

Running myself over with a car for the sake of it on GTA.

One time in GTA IV, I flipped my car upside down while being chased by police, I couldn't get out, but instead of the poilce going towards my car, they kept shooting at it, even to the point where my car caught on fire, but they still kept shooting, and then it blew up with the police still around it. O_o

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

GamecubeMan

Trying to figure out how to format my banner on BL but stupid PhotoBucket keeps making the banner small D:<

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Drawdler

Waiting for my sloooooooooow computer to load to check email.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

photofool83

Waiting for Earthbound to be announced for NA.

Some of my favorite games:
Ghost Trick, StarFox 64, WarioLand: Shake It, Kid Icarus, The Legendary Starfy, Endless Ocean: Blue World, Zelda: Minish Cap, Pokemon Snap, Diamond Trust of London, Gyromite, Katamari Damacy, EarthBound, Mario Kart 7, and Sonic Generations(PS3).

KingDunsparce

Well, I just woke up And I'm admiring what I made with Gmod yesterday.
Untitled

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Electricmastro

Pikminsi wrote:

Well, I just woke up And I'm admiring what I made with Gmod yesterday.
Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

euantor

Getting acclimatised with the site seeing as I just joined after having lurked for ages.

euantor

3DS Friend Code: 0060-9932-4184 | Twitter:

Electricmastro

Watching Episode 6 of Fairy Tail.

HaastMK7

Playing Fall Blox / Mario Kart 7
On Nintendolife
Surfing DeviantART.

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

RevolverLink

Reading Cracked.com's book You Might Be a Zombie and Other Bad News. I've actually read a good number of the articles inside before, but it's still been funny and informative. Horrifyingly informative, in some cases.

Also, I'm watching some old school Doctor Who on Netlflix. Tom Baker's pretty charismatic and I already like his Doctor, but I'm not sure the BBC had more than 5 dollars to spend on special effects back in the '70s.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.