Forums

Topic: The "What are you doing right now?" thread.

Posts 201 to 220 of 596

EvilRegal

Watching the battery charge light on my Wii U GamePad. Like watching paint dry ( at my fellow Bronies, #CRAZYFace).

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

GuardianKing

FluttershyGuy wrote:

Watching the battery charge light on my Wii U GamePad. Like watching paint dry ( at my fellow Bronies, #CRAZYFace).

Funny, I was just downloading S3 Ep3. So much PINK!!!!

Me? What I'm doing? I'll tell you what I'd rather be doing: getting my hands on the Wii U.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Electricmastro

FluttershyGuy wrote:

WOW.

No joke, my old username before electricmastro used to be crazyface201...

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Kujo1597

Watching Dr. Ashen and Guru Larry play a boardgame based off of the arcade game Turbo together. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzvEUnwG5T4 It really is funny.

I'm also playing Tales of Eternia. I need to finish it soon so I can start up Xenoblade Chronicles. Two RPGs at a time burns me out. I'm probably a third of the way through Eternia right now.

Edited on by Kujo1597

I draw Final Fantasy 2 comics and other stuffs: My Colors! 3D Gallery
Current Avatar: Transformers Prime inspired Perceptor
Currently Playing: Tales of Eternia, Pokémon White...

Twitter:

Tasuki

Thinking of what game to play on my 3DS while I am in the bathroom.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Tasuki

@Wavester: Yeah I got it this afternoon delivered right to my door but it wont be opened up till Christmas morning when my son unwraps it. Hopefully he will get the some magical feeling I did when I unwrapped my SNES on Christmas morning so many years ago.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Betelgroose

Laying on the floor staring at the menu on my 3ds

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Kujo1597

I'm just watching GaiaCrusher9 and PowertoMario demonstrate some of the WiiU features. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D0XeREJ2gA Gaia is really camera shy so she doesn't say much.

I'm also washing my blanket. It gets smelly with my dog sleeping on and under it.

Edited on by Kujo1597

Twitter:

Banker-Style

Having a bath.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Electricmastro

Eating a hashbrown.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Sprite

Reading a Forum

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens.
Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

triforcepower73

Typing about what I'm doing on a forum called The "What are you doing right now?" thread on a video game website called nintendo life in my room which is in my house which is in tennessee which is in the united states of america which is in north america which is on earth which is in a solar system which is in the milky way galaxy which is in the universe.
I feel really small now.

"The future doesn't belong to you!"
Waiting for: BOTW 2, Metroid Prime 4, Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Kujo1597

Watching episode 3 of SuperJeenius' Persona 3 FES Let's Play. But after this video I'm going downstairs to rearrange my Transformers shelves. I just got eight new ones on sale and I need to make room.

Twitter:

ogo79

eating deer sausage and burping mr pibb
im manly like that

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

RevolverLink

Alternating between watching Princess Jellyfish and reading A Dance with Dragons.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

SirSmugleaf

I'm (supposed to be) doing homework!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

bezerker99

Selecting "Green Lantern 3D Trailer" as my Favorite 3DS title under Friend List. nuthin' but priorities here at almost 3 in the morning

Edited on by bezerker99

Electricmastro

Just bought Banjo Tooie and Symphony of the Night on Xbox Live!

Banker-Style

Living

3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Electricmastro

Doing a little...housecleaning.

Untitled

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.