Forums

Topic: The "What are you doing right now?" thread.

Posts 161 to 180 of 596

holchasaur

Watching the 90's TMNT flicks for the first time in 20+ years and playing some Coin Rush in NSMB2. I'm not very good though; can't top my record of 8,742.

Reviews Editor, Pure Xbox
Reviewer, Nintendo Life

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6881-1012 | Nintendo Network ID: DaveRandall | Twitter:

RainbowCrasher

Watching party of 1. Pinky gone insane is truly terrifying

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

Electricmastro

Just finished editing Pokemon Crystal. Rendering right now.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Link-Lander

Just created an account on here. O_O

Link-Lander

Banker-Style

I'm now officially a Taylor Swift fan.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

RainbowCrasher

Watching Animorphs episode 1. With such a good source, it really should have been less cheesy. A remake would rock.

RevolverLink

Reading A Feast for Crows (fourth book in the A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones series) and wondering why almost every character I like seems to slowly go crazy/sink into bottomless pit of despair/die.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Trikeboy

Right now, I am writing this message. Just like right now for you, you are reading this message. In fact, right now I am typing even more of these words and making you read them. It's wierd that I am writing this right now but to me, these are words that you will read in the future but when you read them they will in fact be right now. crazy right? I am now about to hit the button.

My youtube channel, currently doing a Lets Play of Pokemon Red, in COLOR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABijqFL-2_Y
3DS FC: 1805-2263-3156
Wii U name: Trikeboy

SirSmugleaf

Doing homework...

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

RainbowCrasher

Overlooking the worlds most hilarious thread (battle of the trolls, srsly sooo funny)

SubBronze

Trying to convince myself to get up, so I can have a shower, so I can go to my lectures. It's not going so well at the moment...

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

iwanttodie

Typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing that i'm typing.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Banker-Style

Being a happy chappy cause I got Pokemon Black 2 for Christmas.

3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Kujo1597

Watching the Wrongpurae of Darkseed 2. I probably shouldn't link to it. There's a lot of swearing and suggestive imagery in the Dark World. It's really funny.

I'm also playing Tales of Eternia. I'm at Undine River or whatever it's called... I'm playing on Hard Mode and it's living up to the name. I'll have to do some grinding outside of whatever that "tree town" is called.

I draw Final Fantasy 2 comics and other stuffs: My Colors! 3D Gallery
Current Avatar: Transformers Prime inspired Perceptor
Currently Playing: Tales of Eternia, Pokémon White...

Twitter:

HaastMK7

Playing on the Mario kart 7 Community 'Banana Bonanza'

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.