Forums

Topic: The "What are you doing right now?" thread.

Posts 141 to 160 of 596

Banker-Style

Escaping to the Country.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

RevolverLink

Going back forth between reading A Feast for Crows (where are all of the great characters from the previous books?!) and Case Closed/Detective Conan (why do all of the main characters have Anglo-American names?!), with CNN's coverage of Sandy on in the background.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Electricmastro

Editing Chuggaaconroy's Pokemon Crystal Bios.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Auracle

I'm having fun talking with the good people of NL.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

ogo79

fixing nes controllers

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

RevolverLink

Playing Julius mode in Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Tasuki

Enjoying the fact that I have a Friday off which hasn't happened in years.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Kujo1597

Watching this: Let's Play Pokemon Crystal #65: A Step From Greatness

I'm a big GaiaCrusher9 fan. I think her commentary has improved over the years. Chibi-Robo seems to be the turning point.

I'm also cursing the fact that TFW is down right now. The latest Prime was fan-TASTIC! But they're having sever issues lately. Bleh. :/

Edited on by Kujo1597

I draw Final Fantasy 2 comics and other stuffs: My Colors! 3D Gallery
Current Avatar: Transformers Prime inspired Perceptor
Currently Playing: Tales of Eternia, Pokémon White...

Twitter:

Electricmastro

Editing, and i'm not even done yet!

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Mieu-Fire

watching to college football oregon vs usc also ima watch alabama vs lsu i hate alabama so go lsu

MANGO

Kujo1597

Watching this: Four Swords Adventures - Episode 7 SuperJeenius, PCULL44444, JoshJepson, and NintendoCaripSun all in one video yelling at each other? Yes please! Well, Tim doesn't do any yelling, he's pretty quiet.

I'm also cursing the fact that TFW is down again. I think they need new servers.

I draw Final Fantasy 2 comics and other stuffs: My Colors! 3D Gallery
Current Avatar: Transformers Prime inspired Perceptor
Currently Playing: Tales of Eternia, Pokémon White...

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.