Forums

Topic: The Universal Birthday Thread

Posts 641 to 660 of 844

Happy_Mask

It's Retro's birthday today! Happy birthday dude!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

WiiLovePeace

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

It scares me how right on point @WiilovePeace was for when my birthday is. .___. Unless you were round last time I posted it here lol. Now as for age, I've been alive since I was born and will live until I die.

It's because I'm psychic... Nah, you've got a unique name & finding out when you were born was a Google search away haha. Happy birthday!

WiiLovePeace

GuSolarFlare

Happy Birthday! @Retro_on_theGo

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

agumon1123

Gioku wrote:

Oh good, this thread is still around! My birthday is November 14th; I'll be back here then!

You have the same birthday as my little sister.

agumon1123

3DS Friend Code: 0774-4333-7112 | Twitter:

Mickey

According to my birth certificate, as I'm writing this, 15 years ago I was born at this very moment. There have been plenty of ups and downs on the way to 15 years-old, there were also a few ups and downs because I joined Nintendo Life, but I'd do 80% of it (which includes joining Nintendo Life) all over again.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, you guys changed my life. Whether I was ready for it or not, you changed it and I'm glad you did. No matter what happens in the future, to have so many good friends that care about me was worth it. I'm glad I joined and there's not much I'd rather do than spend 34% of the day talking with you guys.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

StarBoy91

Happy birthday, Mickey!!!

To each their own

GuSolarFlare

Happy Birthday @Mickey!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Mickey

Thanks for all the "Happy Birthday"s, guys! I appreciate all of you taking time out of your day to wish me a Happy Birthday.

Wonder_Ideal wrote:

Eat a piece of cake for me, will ya?

I dunno, I hate eating things that taste good... bah. I'll choke it down for you, man.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

Happy birthday my brutha @Mickey!

BTW guys, my birthday is tomorrow! And I am accepting early birthday wishes~

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.