Forums

Topic: The Universal Birthday Thread

Posts 521 to 540 of 844

Tasuki

@Link977: I know I said Happy Birthday to you on you BL but just in case you missed it there, Happy Birthday.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Captain_Toad

Hey guys. What about me? It's my birthday.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Captain_Toad

Thanks Mickey!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SheldonRandoms

Happy birthday @mariobro4!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Spoony_Tech

Today I officially become an old man. I turned 40 today and have 3 kids under the age of 6 lol. With my arrival at the top of the hill ( wave goodbye as most of you won't see me for a long time and by then ill be near the bottom) I'm going to change my avatar to a more likeness of me. This also calls for my first name change since joining the site over three years ago now! Have a nice day all!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Today I officially become an old man. I turned 40 today and have 3 kids under the age of 6 lol. With my arrival at the top of the hill ( wave goodbye as most of you won't see me for a long time and by then ill be near the bottom) I'm going to change my avatar to a more likeness of me. This also calls for my first name change since joining the site over three years ago now! Have a nice day all!!

Hey Tech...I wish I was as old as you!

Happy birthday old man!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Spoony_Tech

undead_terror wrote:

Happy birthday oldmantech, also it will be my birthday this thursday which is may 2nd.

Yeah I noticed that on my friends list!

Thanks for the bday wishes all!!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

Tech...this one's for you. [youtube:-VjbuM4i--A]

Edited on by MERG

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Spoony_Tech

Lol!! Thanks MERG I love you too!!

MERG said:

Tasuki

Happy Birthday Tech. Remember your only as old as you feel.

Going to miss your Kenshin avatar.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.