Forums

Topic: The Universal Birthday Thread

Posts 501 to 520 of 844

SheldonRandoms

@CrimsonFire13 That's how my birthday was like

Also, my Wii U told me happy birthday, my two sisters mii's were clapping and then everybody was running with their arms in the air..........and that was swell.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SCRAPPER392

SheldonRandoms wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

My birthday is today. Happy St. Patty's Day!

Untitled

Fa sho. Happy B-day, and congratulations to Ireland!

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Marks

Yay, it's my Birthday today! 18 now, I can finally vote.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

KingDunsparce

Marks wrote:

Yay, it's my Birthday today! 18 now, I can finally vote.

Happy Birthday!

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

ConfusedOwl

It was actually my birthday yesterday. Really didn't do much but hey, I'm 19 now!

ConfusedOwl

SheldonRandoms

@Marks @ConfusedOwl Happy Birthday to you both.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

StarBoy91

Happy birthday, DestinyMan!

To each their own

SheldonRandoms

FonistofCruxis wrote:

Happy Birthday @DestinyMan and Happy Birthday to you too @ConfusedOwl even if it is late.

SheldonRandoms

Blaze wrote:

wheee, bacon cake for everyone~

@Blaze if that's going to be your cake, then i'm stealing it.
Untitled

Also, happy birthday.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

Auracle

Happy Birthday @FonistofBlaze!
I think I got that wrong.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.