Forums

Topic: The Universal Birthday Thread

Posts 41 to 60 of 832

irken004

My birthday is on the 19th of this month.

REMEMBER IT WELL, FLESHLINGS

Xkhaoz

I did!
Xkhaoz goes back in time to tell himself that he did
I did! Wait, waht did I do? Um....
Untitled

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

pikku

[quote=irken004]Mine is today.

WHO REMEMBERED? >:3

</blockquote>
I did! In fact that was my whole purpose of coming into this thread this moning-to wiah you a happy birthday!
Oh, tell your friends and stuff to not get you any presents until next week, when they can get you a 3DS

pikku

Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

irken004

pikmaniac02 wrote:

I did! In fact that was my whole purpose of coming into this thread this moning-to wiah you a happy birthday!
Oh, tell your friends and stuff to not get you any presents until next week, when they can get you a 3DS

Why thank ya, and I do wish for a 3DS but some Wii games would be fine too

Edited on by irken004

irken004

Well today I got $40 in cash, a Wii headset for Black Ops, and some gummi worms :3

Oh, and this:
Untitled
xD

Popyman

My birthday is Christmas.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Reala

Happy Bday Irk, I gots you a cake too, the name may not be 100% correct or the age for that matter, but anyways enjoy!!!

Untitled

Reala

Mabbit

My birthday is today everybody! Everyone wish me a happy birthday. Right now! DO IT

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

irken004

briunj04 wrote:

My birthday is today everybody! Everyone wish me a happy birthday. Right now! DO IT

HAPPY DAY OF BIRTH, FLESHLING

turtlelink

irken004 wrote:

briunj04 wrote:

My birthday is today everybody! Everyone wish me a happy birthday. Right now! DO IT

HAPPY DAY OF BIRTH, FLESHLING

What the old birthday boy said

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Xkhaoz

WhoKnew wrote:

R-L-A-George wrote:

WhoKnew wrote:

Mine was last saturday.

So was mine. O_o

Omg same b-day. O_o

My birthday was the Saturday before last Saturday O_O

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

EliPro

Well..i was sent here becAUSE IT'S MAH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!3DS DAY TOO! HEL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Wii FC:5954-2958-4632-5792
GE007:00555-9505-006
Brawl:1634-0151-9007
3DS:3609-1031-8007
Steam:WindSquid
Xbox Live GT:windsquid887
Im currently playing:
Plants Vs Zombies

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic