Forums

Topic: The Un-Official FAIL Thread!

Posts 101 to 115 of 115

Machu

lol I checked, and the TV show you mention was a documentary about him, ergh, selling stuff on TV.

If America really valued him that much, who am I to doubt his legendary status. I take it all back. 0_o

Rawr!

Stuffgamer1

Hey, I never heard of the guy (by name, but I'm pretty sure I'd seen him on TV) until he died, or that "beautiful wood" song started floating around the random thread a few months ago, whichever came first. And yes, he does look fairly similar to Richard Karn, but he isn't the same guy...not as cool either, IMO. Not to pick on the dead or something...just stating my fandom for Richard Karn.

How famous was the guy, REALLY? Did he ever have a song written all about him like Ron Popeil?

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Flandy

to bad billly never got proper a funrel he died during the chaos of mjs death!
he was 50 when he died and died 3 days after!

Flandy

Flandy

Andy100003 wrote:

to bad billly never got proper a funrel he died during the chaos of mjs death!
he was 50 when he died and died 3 days after!

welll i'm prretty sure he recived a funrel but no1 noticed when he died

Flandy

Stuffgamer1

Well, too many "famous" people (some of whom I'd actually heard of ) died this summer, and for some reason Michael Jackson stole the spotlight. It's really not fair to everybody else, but what can you do? Pretty much nothing.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Machu

There was a lot of people who failed to live through the summer, and the large majority of them weren't "famous".

Speaking of fail, my dishwasher failed to work today, and I failed in fixing it (despite trying lots). When I call someone into fix it tomorrow, I imagine they will fail to go easy on my wallet.

Rawr!

StarBoy91

@Stuffgamer - I had this couplet rhyme in my mind when I read "was there a song written all about him?," but I've forgotten some lines. Sorry; they probably wouldn't have done Billy Mays justice, though (I think).

To each their own

Flandy

I was at schol trying to open my locker and i couldnt open it about 5 mins later i relized it wasnt my locker >.>

And thus the fail thread is revived

Flandy

Flandy

Sylverstone wrote:

Hmm.... I saw this kid trying to jerk (THAT HIP-HOP DANCE) and he tried to jump over his foot, but he landed flat on his face.

EPIC FAIL

The jerk is a fail in it self but he falls now thats a DOUBLE FAIL

Flandy

One time I failed playing Sonic Adventure. But that was one time.

Chrono_Cross

I tripped walking down the street. And I tripped walking up stairs...on the last step!
EPIC FAILS^^

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.