Forums

Topic: Tales of Madness: History Thread

Posts 751 to 770 of 1,228

TheKingOfTown

Can I be a Warrior class?

Move 1. YOU GET DA AXE (stronger, but less accurate)
Move 2. Lancified (weaker, but more accurate)
Special Move: Rally Defense (plus 5 defense for party)

Edited on by TheKingOfTown

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

BadKitty

Since some of you seem to not fully understand, I shall give an example of what we're looking for from you all,
let me explain classes since their are limitations, classes you can pick as you know are Warrior, Wizard, and Mad,
Warrior class you specialize under Physical attacks/abilities, and you will have three moves, you have two moves being attack and one being an attack or defense raiser,
Wizard class you specialize in using Magic attacks/abilities, and again you have three moves, two magical attack moves and one magical healing or status healing move,
Mad class is Special as for what your attacks/abilities would be it's a class for outrageous and uniqueness with less limits, again with three moves,

now you all get to name your moves and give a small description on what it does, for example,
Class:Mad
#1 Tail Whip (A smack to the face with my sexy fluffy tail leaves blood everywhere mwhahahah)
#2 Burning LJM's DK Plushie (burning LJM's DK plushie so he cries and becomes blinded with his tears u_u)
#3 Bacon Aroma (you smell bacon and want to get the heck out of battle so your attack goes up in hopes of a shorter battle and a bacon filled tummy)

I hope that helped do take your time picking out the names be creative don't just settle for dull :3
and don't go all out crazy for there are limits to what can be done please and thank mew.

@DeviousSnorlax yes that was said quite a bit ago if you'd like to be apart there is plenty of room I will add you later when I'm back on that process,

@LJM U Mad~? mewmewmew. >:3

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus/Klyo/Whirlpool (Use whatever name you would like!)
Class Mad
#1 Mad Splash: All the fun of Splash, only madder!
#2 Inktastic attack: Ink your enemies, to annoy them.
#3 Twirly Whirl Tentacle Powa: Attack 8 Times, one for each of my tentacles.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I was thinking about making one of my attacks called......well it's not that surprising, but the name of the move is "Rev Up Those Fryers" where I basically Rev up a fryer and it somehow does an attack, but when thinking about that, it made me think of an idea as a suggestion for the game, but i'll save that for later..............

Well, i'm still thinking about what my moves can be.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Void

How about a Wizard.

Buff: Zwagger, increases user evasion, and regenerates 5% HP to user based on max HP each turn for 5 turns.
Attack: Black Rain, increases damage of fire spells exponentally, and has 50% chance to cause enemies, not including ones that fly, to lose their turn.
Attack: Death Fog, clouds enemy vision; lowering hit rate untill the fog disperses, and deals damage to enemy during it's duration on the field.

I wouldn't mind changing these, I could make something more.. Basic? Simple? If need be.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

JunkosBoobies

I guess that means I can be Warrior Class!
1#Fist Thrust (Thrusts a Fist into the Enemies,Stronger and more Accurate)
2#RickRoll'd (It annoys Enemies to death,Stronger but less Accurate)
Special Move: Weapon Fuse (It fuses all weapons I have,Attacks the Enemies,Raises Defense for my party up to 15,And its Stronger but never misses)

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Ideal_Hero

Warrior Class
Fusion Bolt: The user strikes the foe like a lightning bolt. If Fusion Flare is used nearby, this attacks power grows.
Bolt Strike: The user summons the power of ideals and charges at its target, surrounding itself with a great amount of electricity. It may paralyze the foe.
Zekrom's Strength: Zekrom grants the user his power and boosts the party's attack.

Edited on by Ideal_Hero

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

Auracle

Wizard Class
-Fusion Flare: The user brings down a giant flame. This attack does greater damage when influenced by Fusion Bolt.
-Blue Flare: The user attacks by engulfing the target in an intense, yet beautiful, true blue flame. It may leave the target with a burn.
-Reshiram's Flight: The user lifts @Ideal_Hero into the air and launches him at high speeds at the target. This attack leaves a trail of fire when Zekrom's Strength is active. (@Ideal is unharmed by this.)

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Retro_on_theGo

Can I be a Warrior class?
1. Pierce the heavens punch! - A high speed punch with a slightly higher critical hit rate!
2. Natural Disaster! - A series of punches and kicks that have a chance of inflicting either burn or paralysis (assuming you're putting that stuff in, Emmy. :x)
3. (Stat raising move) Charge shot! - Charge up this turn to double the attack of your move next turn.

Magikarp3

So I guess I default to being Mad Class...

-Splash: It does nothing! (or does it?)
-Terrible Pun: A fishy joke which will shore-ly make a splash! (Chance of stunning the opponent, increases their attack.)
-Hit the Hay: Magikarp needs some rest, so he throws dried grass everywhere! (Inflincts earth damage to all opponents. Chance of self falling asleep.)

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

GamecubeMan

Wizard Class
Release the Kraken: Attack allows user to summon a Kraken that deals damage equal to half the user's HP. (requires 3 turns to use once)
Nostalgia Flare: In remembrance of the favorite home console the enemies are immobilized for 2 turns. 2 HP of damage is delt for turns immobilized.
The Gamecube's Last Stand: When GamecubeMan falls in battle upon his death he restores 10 HP to all teammates on the field. (only effective 6 turns into battle).

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

MAD Class
Get Out the Griddle: The user pulls out a griddle to fry up some baddies (Deals fire damage to all players).

Batter em Up Coats the enemy in a delicious batter that prevents them from moving and has a chance of being a 1HKO.

Breakfast Time The most important meal of the day allows other party members to strike twice as well as giving a boost to dodging attacks.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

TsunamiSensei

I change to MAD class

TUNA!- Throw a tuna at your enemies, dealing minimal damage
Gourd squadron fire!- summon a group of monkeys to throw gourds, damaging everyone
I'M A BARROTH! -Roll in mud and yell I'm a barroth. You then shake off the mud onto your allies, increasing their defense.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Namco

Wizard classssss
mind blow causing an explosion that hurts and confuses all opponents.
swag attack gives swag to an opponent (the opponent won't be able to do anything for one turn and looks very stupid)
zubat steals a little bit health from the enemy

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

New_3DaSh_XL

Then, I would like to change to
Warrior Class!

Daybreak(Deals a critical hit to an enemy)
Arrow of Light(Deals a huge amount of damage to a single enemy, and has a chance of stunning an enemy.)
Energy Charge(Raisies the party's attack by x2)

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Tricoloryoshi

Warrior class, I guess. Or maybe this is more "Mad", i dunno.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) :self explanatory
(Ó_#)ò=(°□°ò) :self explanatory
(⌐■_■)>ø¤º°`°º¤ø (^>.< )> :not as self explanatory, basically, throwing dirt into people's faces. Just think something along the lines of "sand attack" from poogeymanz. :3
this is acceptable, right?

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Happy_Mask

I think I'll be mad for once.
MAD Mask's Moveset:
Mean Look: Stare at the enemy in a menacing way that they flinch for a turn
Trololo: The sweet music of the motherland summons the deceased eduard khil to deal damage
Majora's Incarnation: I start violently dancing in a very groovy fashion.
Untitled

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

FriedSquid

I will go with the Warrior class!

1: Octazooka - I spray ink at my unfortunate opponents! Be careful not to get it in your eyes, and if swallowed, contact your doctor immediately.
2: Cannon-Bomb - Using a cannon from one of my none many ships, I fire a bomb. Yarrr!! (Perhaps could inflict a burn if status effects will be integrated.)
3: Squid Squad - I call upon my squiddy pirate crew to protect my team, boosting Defense.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

SomeBitTripFan

I shall be MAD (class)!

TRIPPIN' @O@: I transform into a game god. I then simultaneously play Bit. Trip Core and Rez on an ultra-bright, 100 foot, ultra HD, flatscreen 3DTV (with no need for glasses and a perfect veiwing angle in every direction) floating in the sky (a marmalade sky full of diamonds and a girl named Lucy). I have a 65% chance of perfecting Rez, and a 55% chance of perfecting Core (it jumps up to 85% if tbd is in the party during the battle as she joins in as I play Core (Core fans must stick together)). My (and possibly tbd's) skills inspire awe in the party (raising their attack if Core is perfect) and confusing the enemy (if I perfect Rez). I get an attack and defence boost regardless of whether I perfect Rez, Core, or both (or instantly die if I don't perfect either).

Note: You don't need to animate such a crazy scene, just lots of bright, flashy, seizure-inducing color patterns. If you can't get the attack to work (with all the percentages and whatnot) don't sweat it, but if you can, a nice yarn ball will be in your future. :3

Pepto Recovery: I steal pepto from the leprechauns and serve it to the party, and myself, in a sir-like manner. It heals 65% of each members HP and there is a 5% chance leprechauns will attack, and KO, me after using this move. The chance will increase by 5% each time I use it.

Note: Once again, I don't know if you can do all this in RPG maker. I've seen it's able to do some of this, but I don't know if it's entirely possible. I'll bring another yarn ball if you can do this.

(Parenthesis) Slash: I use the Monado and Ragnell to chop the enemy (along with my sentence structure and flow) into bit-sized pieces.

Note: Yes I mean bit, no typos here.

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

LordJumpMad

I enjoy the fact, how creative everyone is being, but

BadKitty wrote:

don't go all out crazy for there are limits to what can be done please and thank mew.

SO KEEP IT SIMPLE!!=

Don't worry, we will try to make your attack, just the way you like it. IF the RPG maker is able to do it.
If a move of yours doesn't make the cut, you know why, but hey, don't stop being Mad~
Also, this is gonna be a hard game with no one healing, I guess we better add more healing items.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.