My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Macattack

722. Posted:

@Emmy: Holy cow, holy cow, holy cow!!! :D Thank you so much for the trailer! I love the verbal wars between you and LJM. (you two were destined to be eternal enemies, it's so natural) Such excellently excellent work! ^.^ (epic music is epic)
Just reading about all the ways they prepare turtle is wetting my appetite~

Also, here's some more fanart for the game. I hope it helps encourage you to see this incredible game through!
Untitled
Edit: full-size here - http://oi47.tinypic.com/o8yqfa.jpg

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

723. Posted:

God dang that's incredible Macattack! :O

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Magikarp3

724. Posted:

Between Emmy's trailer and Mac's fanart, my day has been made :D You guys are awesome!

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

725. Posted:

@Mackattack
Untitled
That is amazing and omg I am soooo cute look at me, I got a good size *ss too~ UntitledUntitledUntitled
that thing in the top left is good too, what is that? >:3 mewmewmewmew >:]
I'll definitly be using that as the title screen :3
Well I got kitty things to do~
Untitled

Oh also @SomeBitTripFan I don't know of the release date yet for I have a lot more work to do, I am by myself in the programing, but if it helps it will be released on a Tuesday!
as for your role will be announced with the others in time, not quite sure what you mean by lenth so I'll just leave that unsaid, anything else?

@Gamecubeman :3

@Ark_Sin that could be a confusing thing if you are a beginner to the maker, but you'll be getting help not learning on your own like me so :P
but I guess I'll try to help, first make the event then choose the base starting image then make about 6 more pages or however many in the event and use the images in order or mix them up, put the options on stepping animation, and put the trigger on parallel process for all the pages in that event, yes it's time consuming, helpful or just headache giving? I'll send you my bill. u_u

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

Void

726. Posted:

Macattack wrote:

Untitled

I've gone blind from over exposure to pure awesomeness

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Karakato

727. Posted:

@Emmy Glad to see the game's coming along well, hope to see you pull through to the end. Your work has even sparked some awesome user output, speaking of which-

@Macattack It's, it's.... Too Much! :O The detail, the references from Square... You definitely have a future in graphic design. Keep it up, you're an inspiration.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

eviLaTtenDant

728. Posted:

@Macattack I want to live where you draw. So.Epic! :o

Number 2? Says who? >=o]

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

729. Posted:

@Macattack : You make incredible art. Whatever you plan on doing, you'll pretty much have to be a success. I'd like to see more of your work.

@Emmy : By length I meant the general amount of time it would take someone to finish. Scrolling through text and all.

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

730. Posted:

@Emmy
:O
That trailer was Mad! The game looks totally amazing and you've really outdone yourself.

@Macattack
That is without a doubt one of the coolest pieces of art I have ever seen.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

731. Posted:

BadKitty wrote:

@Sheldon Well I hope you've enjoyed you're life, cause you'll soon be under LJM's control, [sub]since you watched it on Tuesday~ >:]

Untitled

But now i'm watching it on Wednesday, so that means the control never lasted that long, and besides, my randomness blocks all mind control................wait a minute, will this be my role in the game?

@Macattack

Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

732. Posted:

Nice artwork, @Macattack! :O

bezerker99

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

733. Posted:

lololol omg dat video~
turtle,turtle,turtle,turtle,turtle...

and DAT FANART WHOA~
so awesome~!

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

734. Posted:

Wow, both the trailer and the fanart are incredible!

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

Miss_Pixelheart

735. Posted:

i'm in the trailer twice, such an honour :$
@Macattack that's really really epic

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

736. Posted:

@SomeBitTripFan That I am not sure of yet for I don't have all of the game made yet, but it will be much longer then the first, as well as much harder,
long and hard just the way I love it Untitled
and you can fast forward the talking too by holding the shift key :P
I do reccommend saving a lot for theres plenty unexpected things or traps Idk I'm no spoiler u_u
will that be all? Untitled

@Sheldon I'm not releasing the charcater roles information yet so just be paitent I got like 57+ users you think thats all done when the all the chapters aren't even done? :/

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

Macattack

737. Posted:

@Emmy: Thanks, I'm so glad you like it! ^^ I would feel so honored if you did anything at all with it, so thanks so much for the possible title screen! Just keep doing your komplicated kitty stuff~

@Onikato: Hey, thanks for the support! You're the one that got me interested in the first game to begin with. xD So again, thanks man.

@Everyone: Thank you for all the comments! I'm just glad to have had the chance to do fanart for such a mad game. :D

Also, I just wanted to say thanks to my bro, @Lunapplebloom, for helpful advice through every step of that picture. (-cough- and my sister, Gummi)

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

738. Posted:

@BadKitty I guess the Tuesday thing was not a hint after all.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Squid

739. Posted:

Looks great Emmy, really looking forward to it! Untitled

And oh my sweet jiminy krimplenuggets, @Macattack. THAT FANART. Such grace! Such form! I can't handle it!!!

Untitled

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

740. Posted:

@Macattack Thanks! Though, I really didn't do anything. All I did was give you some ideas and what I thought. You made it the reality, which is the toughest part. Great finish though. I really like how it turned out. :) Now all this game needs is some fake box art! :P

And keep up the good work @Emmy. :)

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

Sorry, this topic has been locked.