General Discussion Forum

Topic: Tales of Madness: History Thread

Showing 681 to 700 of 1,230

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

681. Posted:

I was just fooling around like I always do...........again, this was merely just fan art with a made up story that I made up, but i'm not sure what to contribute now since I don't know to much about this game, I guess you could say my imagination got the best of me again.
Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

682. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms
Go be annoying somewhere else, for we have work to do.
I understand you want a part in this game, but you'll be happy with what we give you, and smile about it, or we can not have you at all~
@As_for_everyone_else
Lucky for you guys that eme is nice, and she been working hard on all your avatars, but if you still don't like it, then we can remove you from the game, simple as that. She doesn't like to be given more work, just to have it thrown in her face about you guys tellling her what to put in.
The game story has already been set, and everyone who doesn't annoy us will have a part, we simply ask of your support, or any thing you might want to show us, and if your lucky, we might use it, if we have a place for it just plase don't demand it.
Now that I have made myself clear, just sit back and relax, you can never rush a fine piece of art that we are working on, so just enjoy the ride that we have in store for you. Untitled Have a Mad day

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

683. Posted:

Well for me, I like this avatar and is a nice gift, thanks emmy!

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

684. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

@SheldonRandoms
I understand you want a part in this game, but you'll be happy with what we give you, and smile about it, or we can not have you at all~
@As_for_everyone_else
Lucky for you guys that eme is nice, and she been working hard on all your avatars, but if you still don't like it, then we can remove you from the game, simple as that. She doesn't like to be given more work, just to have it thrown in her face about you guys tellling her what to put in.
The game story has already been set, and everyone who doesn't annoy us will have a part, we simply ask of your support, or any thing you might want to show us, and if your lucky, we might use it, if we have a place for it just plase don't demand it.
Now that I have made myself clear, just sit back and relax, you can never rush a fine piece of art that we are working on, so just enjoy the ride that we have in store for you. Untitled Have a Mad day

D:
Is this what happens, a hot girl makes a game about guy, he- he changes becomes all nice, eh eh no, thats it this is called off bye bye D:
Untitled

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

685. Posted:

@Shut_up_eme
I'm tired of you whining to me, when the n00bz are whining to you >:[
Don't get the right idea toots, Madness is my only lady.
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

686. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

@Shut_up_eme
I'm tired of you whining to me, when the n00bz are whining to you >:[
Don't get the right idea toots, Madness is my only lady.
Untitled

Dammit LJM, do I have to remind you of this!
Untitled

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

687. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

@SheldonRandoms

Wow. Talk about getting a taste of your own medicine.

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

688. Posted:

@Lord_Lazy_Flat_Butt
I have to remind you you're doing nothing for_your_game, so at least keep your thread in check and people off my fulffy butt. >:[
Untitled

oh dear those typos xD

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

AuthorMessage

Blaze

689. Posted:

Wow, didn't know I was gonna be in the game! Thanks so much emmy, will change my avatar soon~

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

690. Posted:

... I still think my character portrait looks gorgeous. :*

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Karakato

691. Posted:

Got a bit bored earlier so I decided to make a strip about our friendly neighborhood Jump Mad. I do warn you, a badly drawn sketchy comic awaits :$
Untitled

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

Void

692. Posted:

Onikato wrote:

Got a bit bored earlier so I decided to make a strip about our friendly neighborhood Jump Mad. I do warn you, a badly drawn sketchy comic awaits :$
Untitled

Untitled

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

693. Posted:

@Kara
Untitled

@Void Don't you steal my Shpy's adorable bunny pics. >:[

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

694. Posted:

To everyone who is complaining about something here, I was in the first Tales of Madness game and my avatar looked NOTHING like me, yet I complained ZERO to Emmy.

You all should be grateful you are even in the game. Just chill and leave it at that. :)

Edited on by bezerker99

bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

695. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

To everyone who is complaining about something here, I was in the first Tales of Madness game and my avatar looked NOTHING like me, yet I complained ZERO to Emmy.

You all should be grateful you are even in the game. Just chill and leave it at that. :)

But I love bragging about the masterpiece Emmy made for me. :(

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

696. Posted:

BadKitty wrote:

@Everyone~
If you have something to contribute that will be useful for the game feel free to show, now this can wait a sec u_u
as for making request on chapters and the story, no that is set as said, also how your character looks or how you want to look I gave you all that chance already I did offer, and now you're just giving me more work then is necessary, if you have a problem with your character it'll have to wait for I am no longer working on that part right now just leave a note I'll get back to it, I asked for there to be no greedyness you were picked to be in the game jeez be thankful :/

My only request is that the word loverly get mentioned somehow, someway in the game. :)

BadKitty wrote:

To all the supporters~ have some madcookies~ Untitled
Untitled
don't you all look so cute with your ToM2 avatars :3

Mmmmm..... /me noms teh cookies. Thanks, @BadKitty ~

bezerker99

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

697. Posted:

When did I get MAD COW DISEASE D:
@Onikato awesome comix by the way, might give me an idea

University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

AuthorMessage

Macattack

698. Posted:

@Onikato: Holy chargrilled jumpmad patties… this is ⓂⒶⒹdenly epic. :O You have no idea what you've just done. I mean seriously, I can't stop laughing. xD My dear sir, you have created a monster. applause!!!

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

699. Posted:

:D :D :D :D :D
That comic was awesome, my dear Carrot Cake!
:D :D :D :D :D

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

700. Posted:

That comic is epic stuff! :D Well done! I could see that being a new final sequence in the game or something.

@Emmy Thanks for them mad munchies, and keep up the good work. :)

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

Sorry, this topic has been locked.