General Discussion Forum

Topic: Tales of Madness: History Thread

Showing 661 to 680 of 1,230

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

661. Posted:

I'm a girl in this game. :o

Edited on by TheKingOfTown

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

662. Posted:

@Ark_Sin I am making the entire game with RPG Maker VXACE sure it doesn't give the best sprite customizations but I have a friend who does his best to edit the sprites as requested to fit the game, I'm working with I got.

@KingOfTheTown ...thats not a girl -_-

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

663. Posted:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

Of course! Don'tcha know every character in a Japanese-style RPG game or anime looks like a girl! :D
Except for sexy hooded bald shpydarmen, of course :*

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Void

664. Posted:

You have to admit he looks more like a girl than anyone else. (Y'know, besides the people who are girls. :3)

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

665. Posted:

Sorry Em. D:

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

Squid

666. Posted:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

Yep. From now on you're TheQueenOfTown.

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

667. Posted:

@BadKitty So am I, but I was wondering how you drew those avatars and sprites.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

668. Posted:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Drew which ones? the game maker comes with a sprite and face maker, for some special needed things I have a friend, but you need to be more specific.

and I fixed the "girl" don't worry :/

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

669. Posted:

BadKitty wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Drew which ones? the game maker comes with a sprite and face maker, for some special needed things I have a friend, but you need to be more specific.

Ah, so there's a sprite and face maker! Can you tell me where to find those? (Under what tab/folder/etc.)

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

670. Posted:

Ark_Sin wrote:

BadKitty wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Ah, so there's a sprite and face maker! Can you tell me where to find those? (Under what tab/folder/etc.)

Once you've made them they are saved in the rpgmaker folder just find that, open your project folder then open the graphics folder you'll see the faces folder and the character folder for sprites, or if you're asking where the sprites/face maker is located just start up the rpgmaker it's an option at the top right "character generator".

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

671. Posted:

@BadKitty Thank you so much! :)

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

672. Posted:

I don't know if @Groose_Lord is in the game, but I decided to make this for him (because I was that bored and messed around with the creation features):

Untitled
Untitled

I had a more Groose looking one, but I lost it while randomizing... :(

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

673. Posted:

@Ark_Sin We talked about this earlier :3

@Everyone~
If you have something to contribute that will be useful for the game feel free to show, now this can wait a sec u_u
as for making request on chapters and the story, no that is set as said, also how your character looks or how you want to look I gave you all that chance already I did offer, and now you're just giving me more work then is necessary, if you have a problem with your character it'll have to wait for I am no longer working on that part right now just leave a note I'll get back to it, I asked for there to be no greedyness you were picked to be in the game jeez be thankful :/

now if anyone has anything they would like to contribute whether it's amazing yet diffrent sprites, artwork, music, sexy fanart like macattacks :O whatever it maybe, feel free to show it might be put in the game Untitled
don't go crazy or to extremes now, and don't pounce on me D: kitty working very hard for you all u_u
I know you all don't know too much about the game yet, but I'm working on a teaser video once I have every tiny thing in place, and maybe release some info on character's roles. :3
will there be any questions? u_u
thanks to all the supporters~ have some madcookies~ Untitled
Untitled
don't you all look so cute with your ToM2 avatars :3

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

674. Posted:

@Emmy
Untitled

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

675. Posted:

There are people complaining about their avatars? Seriously?
-.-
That's just lame. Just be happy you got into the game. Now stop complaining and offer some useful ideas~

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

676. Posted:

You're doing such an awesome job, Emmy!!! :* :* :*

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

677. Posted:

Well, since you made me such a great avatar, I decided to make this, and maybe you can use it somewhere in the game, how about, if i'm the one who defeats LordJumpMad (Or whoever the final boss is and if i'm battling the final boss that is) then the player unlocks the SheldonRandoms ending, where I steal LordJumpMad's hat and then escape in a box, propelling myself forward with my hands in an attempt to escape from a group of LordJumpMad's without a hat, and then the credits roll with this playing in the background.
Untitled

Edit"This was never intended to be used in the game, but I just made some weird fan-art gif, so please don't think i'm being greedy, since i'm unfamiliar with this program, I decided to make some random fan-art gif instead right now.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

678. Posted:

He stares into your soul while paddling away...

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

679. Posted:

@Sheldon
Dude, calm down. It's great you want to contribute, but you keep throwing out things that are all about you. Not cool.
Newsflash — this game is not about you. You've been here for just a few months, and you're honestly lucky that you'll be appearing in the game at all.
Just sit back and relax, and let Emmy do her thang.

Untitled

The Shpydarloggery

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

680. Posted:

Although a tiny bit cute, I can't use that...
contributing something that basically benifits you I never saw that coming...
Untitled

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

Sorry, this topic has been locked.