Forums

Topic: Tales of Madness: History Thread

Posts 626 to 645 of 1,228

TsunamiSensei

Why do I have a cape!? You made me look like I could have some possible significance! I requested to be of no value whatsoever!

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

@Sensei_PikPik Maybe all you do is hide behind your cape.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

BadKitty

@Happy I did my best to make it look like happymask :3

Well LJM you are a cow-ard so u_u
don't worry little mad child I got something special for you u_u
Untitled

@Sensei_PikPik
Untitled

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Auracle

Not bad. I look like a very manly light priest. Of course, I'd wield fire magic as my weapon of choice, but that's neither here nor there. Let me know if you need my input on anything @Emmy.

PS - I haven't returned yet. I just wanted to make a quick comment and change my avi.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Void

Nice job Emmy, and it's funny, because the face you made for Itsa looks almost exactly like how I look in real life.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Lunapplebloom

Wow! I actually made it! I was not expecting that....

I must say that you have captured me quite nicely, and my hair as well. I look forward to seeing how I was placed in here, and I expect to be severely slaughtered too.

Great job @Emmy.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

Thanks @Emmy! Not really sure why my skin is black but oh well. I probably should have said something beforehand. (I've got white skin and blonde hair just so you know if you do end up changing it) Oh, and its says Pikiminsi, so if you can take out the second i that would be nice. You don't need to change it though, it does look good either way
Oh, and blue eyes

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

LordJumpMad

This game is all about ME! Not you n00bz u_u
If you want something change, just ask eme nicely, if you must, she'll do what she can, if not, then your out of luck~

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

@LordJumpMad I love your jumpy cowiness

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Tricoloryoshi

Oh cool, I'm in it. :3
/me flips his long, flowing green hair~

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Auracle

@Emmy - I do have one small request. I would like my characters eyes to be a shade of blue, as to closer resemble Reshiram's. I'd be much obliged.
KThxBi.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Macattack

Holy cow, BovineJumpMad is epic. xD It's proof that McDonald's uses only the most bad@$$ beef in the industry. No wait, I've got it, he must be trying to taunt the aliens into abducting him so he can steal their spacecraft.
Seriously though, @Emmy, you have outdone yourself. Everything looks so cool! ^^ Thank you very much for the inclusion in what will obviously be one of the maddest and baddest games ever made~

Edit: Although come to think of it, if I had known you wanted to use his head in some way, I could've just given you the png file to save you cutting it out. ^^;

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

BadKitty

@Pikminsi Is this more to your liking
Untitled

@True_Hero
Untitled

@Macattack if you no like the head pic, sure you can send it or BL the head pic you want,

well anyone else have anything else they'd like to add for changing?
I do have the actual game to get back to so speak up~

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Auracle

@Emmy - Thanks. It looks great. The Hero of Truth is ready to rock and roll!
Untitled

Macattack

@Emmy: Oh no, my head's fine. (in fact, i'm lovin' it®) I was referring to JumpMad's 'alternative' mugshot. xD But you already went to the trouble of cutting it out, so... forget about it.

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

SheldonRandoms

I made my person in the game my new Avatar (I see other's have done the same), so how does it look?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

the_shpydar

Once again, the hardest working Kitty has outdone herself!

Obviously, none can compare to my sexy baldness ... thus why my avi must remain hooded, just so you all can handle the Shpy. And of course the sunglasses are to protect mah peepers from the deadly Destro shine that i wield! You regular viewers of The Shpydar Show know how dangerous that shine can be!

/me goes to to grill himself up a plate of Jumpyburgers

Edited on by the_shpydar

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.