General Discussion Forum

Topic: ☃❆Merry Madness Released❆☃

Showing 201 to 220 of 1,210

AuthorMessage

SilverBaretta

201. Posted:

Have to say.....ridiculously awesome.

I'm pretty sure I think I'm funnier than I really am.
10 Years of Kingdom Hearts
3DS Friend Code: 0301-9785-9580
Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual quality! (Still a little choppy though)

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

202. Posted:

PikminMonster wrote:

Even though it looks like any other RPG Maker VX Ace game, I can already say this is gonna be brilliant! Actually, is there an option in RPG Maker VX Ace to upload your own songs instead of using the one already supplied with the game? I'd be interested in doing part of the soundtrack.

Yes, you can upload your own songs to RMVX Ace.

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

CommanderAudio

203. Posted:

LeCorporal wrote:

PikminMonster wrote:

Even though it looks like any other RPG Maker VX Ace game, I can already say this is gonna be brilliant! Actually, is there an option in RPG Maker VX Ace to upload your own songs instead of using the one already supplied with the game? I'd be interested in doing part of the soundtrack.

[/div]

BOOMSHAKALAKALAKA! What kind of files? MIDI?

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.

AuthorMessage

eviLaTtenDant

204. Posted:

Woah, nice character portraits. :*
And i hope i'm not the only one who thought Mom Brain when he looked at that concept screenshot. :o

Number 2? Says who? >=o]

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

205. Posted:

PikminMonster wrote:

LeCorporal wrote:

PikminMonster wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

BOOMSHAKALAKALAKA! What kind of files? MIDI?

[/div]

It supports a few music files, but i would reccomend using an audio format converter to make it an .ogg file, as it saves a lot of data and sounds better on RPG maker.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

206. Posted:

I don't understand what caused this site to add [/div] with every edit now.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

207. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

I don't understand what caused this site to add [/div] with every edit now.

Updates and the side effects of'em. They'll be gone eventually.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Macattack

208. Posted:

Okay. This is the best concept for an rpg video game ever. I can't wait to see what becomes of it!

[quote="LordJumpMad"]All is welcome
thanks for the support

Karakato wrote:

Did something on Colors 3D after hearing about PLink's proposition from a certain thread:Untitled

Here's some artwork I made based on the epic pic above-
Untitled
Thank you for the inspiration, @Karakato! ^^ I hope this gives you nightmares, oh Lord of Madness.

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

209. Posted:

^ daaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha that's awesome

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

CommanderAudio

210. Posted:

@Big_Mac Ruddy Incredible

@Link977 Have we got an expected release date of some sorts yet?

Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

211. Posted:

@Big_Mac
Untitled
You sir have made me cry tears of Madness!
I might find a way to work that into the game, as my portrait, this will have speed up work for the game.
I thanks for the support! I'll try to get of hold of L977 this week for an update.

@PikminMonster
As of now, we're learning and working our way around the game, and so far its looking good, but we're not sure about a release date just yet, but we will try to keep everyone up to date.
Music and Art, that we can use, will be helpful for the game because this game is not supported by NL at all, this is only a project done by us, and all of the users of NL who wish to join in on the fun.
So come make a game with us, this game is as much yours, as it is ours.

@Big_Mac I gonna be using that pic as my avatar now, if you don't mind. Its simply DELICIOUS!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

212. Posted:

[quote="Karakato"]Okay. This is the best concept for an rpg video game ever. I can't wait to see what becomes of it!

Big_Mac wrote:

All is welcome
thanks for the support

LordJumpMad wrote:

Did something on Colors 3D after hearing about PLink's proposition from a certain thread:Untitled

[/div]

Here's some artwork I made based on the epic pic above-
Untitled
Thank you for the inspiration, @Karakato! ^^ I hope this gives you nightmares, oh Lord of Madness.

It's funny because it actually looks like him,

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

213. Posted:

@Big_Mac Gorgeous. Just gorgeous.

Even though it looks like a random RPG from the shots... I just get a wonderful feel from this idea.

And if this is collaborative, I might be able to do a bit of art on Colors.

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Macattack

214. Posted:

@LordJumpMad: Well, if it happens to end up meeting your needs or whatever, sure, feel free to use it. Just wanted to show my support. Cool, glad you like it. xP

@turtlelink: lol Oh surely you're not referring to his real self… -cough- No matter how despicable and despised, no one deserves to be cursed with such a hideous appearance. =P (jk)
-waits patiently for updates-

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

AuthorMessage

OrdonianLink

215. Posted:

@Big_Mac
Dude I have to say, that's pretty sweet. Undescribable how cool that is. How long did that take you!?

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & Link977
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day
Where the NL Chat was born... kinda

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836

♪All Those Years Ago♪

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Flamingbird

AuthorMessage

CommanderAudio

216. Posted:

So, what are all the areas we users can help on, including art and music?

AuthorMessage

OrdonianLink

217. Posted:

As it goes so far, we haven't yet started development on any of the areas. All of the areas and story and how it all works together is up for Emmy + JumpMad. Both of em' are on board for the story, and I'm sure they'll have a bunch of others help them as well, for dialogue or something. So I have no say at this current moment, sorry.

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & Link977
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day
Where the NL Chat was born... kinda

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836

♪All Those Years Ago♪

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Flamingbird

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

218. Posted:

@Karakato - WOOOW!! That drawing of LJM/Bison u did is simply amazing! U got MAAAAAD: skills!!! :thumbsup:

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

219. Posted:

@Link the deadline is still Autumn?

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Squid

220. Posted:

@Big_Mac: Holy Pokeballs. That is just like... wow man. Serious coolness right there. Wish my art could come out that good, haha! What program did you use for that, if you don't mind me asking?

Anyways, the new pics look good! Who made the portraits? They look fantastic! Haha, now I'm kind of hoping that any work I can contribute would even be as good as the stuff I've seen here! But this is making me really excited, haha, keep up the great work dudes!

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid