General Discussion Forum

Topic: Tales of Madness: History Thread

Showing 161 to 180 of 1,230

AuthorMessage

FOREST_RANGER

161. Posted:

Just a quick question. Are you guys designing this game with contents (i.e. story, characters, etc.) in mind or will you carefully craft an interesting gameplay AND make an interesting story?

Formely known as bobbiKat

Awesome graphing calculator

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

162. Posted:

Wow! What the hell did I walk into by actually reading this thread?

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

Bobhobob

163. Posted:

G4L wrote:

Wow! What the hell did I walk into by actually reading this thread?

Lol, this is hilarious.
But there's no escape.

is rly good

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

164. Posted:

All is welcome
thanks for the support

Karakato wrote:

Did something on Colors 3D after hearing about PLink's proposition from a certain thread:Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

165. Posted:

Is that what LJM will look like?
lol.

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

166. Posted:

I demand a cameo in this game. Or at least a joke weapon named after me. u_u

Edited on by TeeJay

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

OrdonianLink

167. Posted:

So, talk about this has been slow. I haven't been at NL for a bit with forums. But I have I found out what program I'm going to be using. I have a bit of stuff to talk about in this post.

NO MORE CHAPTERS
Well, as I said in the first post, the game was going to be split into chapters, but with the program I'm using I should be able to fit it all into one game. I was thinking I might find one that would allow people to play together online, but that would require a server, keeping it up, and didn't want to deal with it. So yeah, 1 game, and 1 release date.

Detailed Party Members Information
Okay, there isn't MUCH detail with this, because I haven't bought the game making program I'm going to use, but these are the changes. You'll have your whole party, you wont have to only choose 1 partner. I might also add something like, each character gets some special item. Like, Vay gets body oil, Shpy gets juice boxes, Avi gets gaga toons, Kirbs gets cupcakes? And Emmy would get some sort of deadly sexy weapon ;3 Idk... still working on ideas.

New Map with More Areas
Title says it all. UPDATED! Australia is now added. Where else would you find Aviator?
Untitled

ALSO!! JumpMad, CHECK YOUR PM BOX!! D:

Edited on by OrdonianLink

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & Link977
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day
Where the NL Chat was born... kinda

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836

♪All Those Years Ago♪

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Flamingbird

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

168. Posted:

That Lol near the SonyLife portal totally needs to be an actual location. It could just be lines of singular spaces made to look like letters. I don't care. But the Lol needs to be in the game.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

169. Posted:

Karakato wrote:

Untitled

Why does LJM look like Bison?

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

170. Posted:

Why don't you guys get @IAmDiggerDan to help here? He does design games (digger dan in the eShop and dsiware).
Also, as some advice coming from a guy who makes his own games, keep it simple in the begining. But then refine what you have, then add little details as you want. I know it's only a 2 man team, but make sure you remember: People prefer quality over quantity. Although this will not be anywhere near recent game graphics, try and get cool ideas in there.
And I think LJM should handle the script. Tipos. lol
Btw, I'm just trying to give you guys stuff to think about.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Squid

171. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Why don't you guys get @IAmDiggerDan to help here? He does design games (digger dan in the eShop and dsiware).
Also, as some advice coming from a guy who makes his own games, keep it simple in the begining. But then refine what you have, then add little details as you want. I know it's only a 2 man team, but make sure you remember: People prefer quality over quantity. Although this will not be anywhere near recent game graphics, try and get cool ideas in there.
And I think LJM should handle the script. Tipos. lol
Btw, I'm just trying to give you guys stuff to think about.

First of all, I'm not going to speak for @ImDiggerDan, but I would assume that he's busy handling his own game. Second of all, it is only a two-man team, and therefore the only real help they can get is by having some people to actually work on the game or give solid suggestions and/or works that truly help the game's development. Link hasn't even bought the program yet, so I don't really think it's the time to worry about graphics, and I also don't think that they're really looking to make the game how you "prefer" it, so the best thing you can do is actually help instead of give things to think about, because that's not what they're trying to focus on at the moment. Not trying to be mean, but I think you guys should just give them some space for now.

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

172. Posted:

I will do anything if you put him as a cameo Untitled

Edited on by Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

173. Posted:

I am happy with PonyLand being included in this. I have no suggestions to make, just that I support this project and wish everyone who is involved with this Good Luck. I also want to say that I love our Lord of Madness! ;) Keep on doing what you do.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Usagi-san

174. Posted:

What software are you planning to make this game with?

Edited on by Usagi-san

"I never swear, my lord, I say yes or no; and, as I am a gentleman, I keep my word." - D'artagnan in Twenty Years After

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

175. Posted:

Huh, I always thought this thread was some joke LJM was making or something ... Am I in it at least as a reference?
This really is awesome though you two! Good luck with everything,

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Radixxs

176. Posted:

Kyloctopus wrote:

Karakato wrote:

Untitled

[/div]

Why does LJM look like Bison?

Why does Bison look like LJM?

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

177. Posted:

Applejacklove wrote:

I am happy with PonyLand being included in this.

Not only it is there but it is also the second largest part of the map.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

178. Posted:

@Morphtroid well would you look at that, your right. Never noticed that before now.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

OrdonianLink

179. Posted:

Dragon holds the peace of NL with her hammer, eme her angel knight help protect the hammer falling into the wrong hands. One day, LJM came to NL to take the hammer, by putting a mad curse on the dragon to take the hammer, but ended up fighting her knight, in which cause the hamer to break in two. LJM taking one half, and Emmy taking the other.

So that's BASICALLY how the game is going to start up with a whole cutscene probably. UNDATE TIME!!! Not the most exciting, basically anything I said above has probably been scrapped with what me and the Lord himself have been negotiating. Anyways, I'll keep you guys updated. Finals are almost over and I can start adding updates daily.

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & Link977
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day
Where the NL Chat was born... kinda

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836

♪All Those Years Ago♪

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Flamingbird

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

180. Posted:

Y'know you are quite awesome

Sorry, this topic has been locked.