BadKitty

1,121. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms Oh I gave you a special part indeed~ :*

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,122. Posted:

And now I've finished it. Very fun interactions between the characters. :D
Also, Jumpy, I'm never leaving that crevice, so take comfort in the fact that you're sleeping in the same place I lurk within. And best of all I don't need to pay rent~

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,123. Posted:

It finally downloaded, now time to play.
Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,124. Posted:

I finished the game.................however, I completely missed wherever @SheldonRandoms is, which is a shame, since he's my favorite background character in the game, stop acting like Waldo/Wally and let me find you @SheldonRandoms :(

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Gummio

1,125. Posted:

Ack.. I was able t download the game, but... As I feared... It doesn't work on mac.. cries D,: I shall borrow someone else's computer! v.v :D :3

Previously I-hate-ponies
Thanks Karakatodzo for the profile pic!
bluey1996.deviantart.com
gummio.tumblr.com

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

1,126. Posted:

I'm replaying ToH today. Trying to find these hidden items. :-P

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

1,127. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I finished the game.................however, I completely missed wherever @SheldonRandoms is, which is a shame, since he's my favorite background character in the game, stop acting like Waldo/Wally and let me find you @SheldonRandoms :(

SheldonRandoms spoiler! :O

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a game!!!

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,128. Posted:

So I replayed the game, and decided to check out the obvious place that I missed and then (Spoilers are down below Squidward, scroll all the way down past the Mr.Krabs gif to avoid Spoiler )

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS
leedle leedle leedle lee leedle leedle leedle lee leedle leedle leedle lee leedle leedle leedle lee
Untitled
Spoil block Spoil block Spoil block Spoil block Spoil block Spoil block
Untitled
I found this skeleton outside, and I talked to the skeleton, and then Fred Rechid as a zombie came onto the screen and it said " Died from a broken leg, SheldonRandoms R.I.P". Yes, that is me, I somehow died, but the game doesn't explain how I died, well I might as well tell you, because deep down, you really want to know. You may think it was the marching band accident to promote this game, however I survived that. You see, I was getting ready to do my part in this game, when suddenly one of you people was all like " Go break a leg SheldonRandoms" and I was all like "Yeah, just watch me" and then I broke my leg really hard, that I somehow died. Thankfully, they had another part that I could do, so it was all swell I guess.

leedle leedle leedle lee leedle leedle leedle lee leedle leedle leedle lee leedle leedle leedle lee
SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS
Untitled
Spoil block Spoil block Spoil block Spoil block Spoil block Spoil block

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,129. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

" Died from a broken leg, SheldonRandoms R.I.P". Yes, that is me, I somehow died, but the game doesn't explain how I died, well I might as well tell you, because deep down, you really want to know.

I hear there's a cream for that now. Go on down to your local Happy Mask shop and get yourself some Butthurt cream! N00bs got ya down? BUTTHURT CREAM! Broke an appendage? BUTTHURT CREAM! Get poisoned by a fetid zombie boy and have only minutes remaining in your tragic life? BUTTHURT CREAM! Rump in delightful agony? BUTTHURT CREAM! Getting an allergic reaction to all this wonderful Butthurt cream? BUTTHURT CREAM!

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,130. Posted:

@Wonder_Mask I would, however I never bought anything from your shop, since your prices are outrageous :p

AuthorMessage

ogo79

1,131. Posted:

just finished it. pretty fun and detailed little game. i was actually glued to it, plus it was funny as well

now playing: cosmo police galivan-famicom/nes
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

1,132. Posted:

Aww yes! How did I miss this? Downloading it right now, and cant wait to play it! :)

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

1,133. Posted:

Awesome game!! Thanks again @BadKitty and @LordJumpMad !! :*
Untitled

My name in a game!!!

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

1,134. Posted:

@bezerker99
I just found out that everyone in the game is max 20, but I'm max Lv50 u__u

If everyone like this game so much, we (Mosty eme) might make an Hanukkah X-Mas special!

Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

1,135. Posted:

Christmas one, awesome!

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,136. Posted:

i would love love love an xmas special, but i'd rather have the main ToM2 first :O

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

1,137. Posted:

I just finished it not to long ago, and I love it. While playing this one, I could tell you've really gotten better at making these things, Emmy. :) Congrats on making a game that's better than the first.

I would like a Christmas special if at all possible, but as the dragon says, I'm more anxious to see how the official sequel turns out more. But... If you had time on the side to do it... And maybe a little more help from Lordscaredypants... :P

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

1,138. Posted:

I absolutely loved this. Especially since it so very accurately depicts my typical state of being, and also since it allows for destruction of the BlehBird. :D

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 23 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 11 Loose.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Karakato

1,139. Posted:

So after multiple redownloads and 4 days of internet disconnection I finally got this game to work properly~ Untitled
You could say that this game really gave me the frills and madness I needed for the occasion, even if it's three days too late. Also, I too look forward for a X-mas special, but what about ToM2?

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

ogo79

1,140. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

i would love love love an xmas special

agreed

now playing: cosmo police galivan-famicom/nes
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Sorry, this topic has been locked.