Forums

Topic: The Sonic Discussion Thread

Posts 201 to 220 of 362

ThePirateCaptain

@Knuckles
Well depending on when I finish Beyond Good & Evil i'll be ordering those 4 games and starting the marathon like so:
Sonic the Hedgehog, 2, 3 & Knuckles on the Sonic Mega Collection
Sonic CD
Sonic Adventure
Sonic the Hedgehog, 2, Chaos, and Triple Trouble if I can unlock them from Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Sonic Advance 1,2 and 3
Sonic Heroes
Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure
Sonic Unleashed (Wii)
Sonic 4 Episodes I & II
Sonic Colors (Both versions)
and Sonic Generations (Both versions)

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Happy_Mask

What about (Cue ominous lightning and ambience)... SONIC 06? DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

ThePirateCaptain

@Knuckles
Knowing me it will probably take like a month or so 0_0

And I am proud to say that no system I own has the disgrace of being able to play Sonic 06, Shadow the Hedgehog is another matter but I hope I never have to play that game either.

ThePirateCaptain

Happy_Mask

Shadow the Hedgehog is the other m of the sonic series. It's not bad, just misunderstood. Just don't go into it thinking of it as a sonic game, and you'll be fine. .
But on the topic of sonic 06, I'd prefer guillotine, electric chair, or even firing squad. XP

Knuckles

@CapnPancakez Your statement about not being able to play Sonic '06 is false, due to your marathon saying both versions of Sonic Generations. Sonic '06 was on both PS3 and 360, and so was the console version.

@Happy_Mask Well it is Shadow the Hedgehog, not Sonic the Hedgehog Of course it will be different

Also about your death comment, you wouldn't want a french style guillotine death, electric chair, get a pikachu, and sit on it. As for firing squad, if you want to..... [grabs laser staff, w/ my usual powers]

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Final-Starman

Sonic Jump. I never heard of it until now. I listened to the soundtrack. I never will forgive myself for not discovering this game.

Edited on by Final-Starman

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

Auracle

I wonder what would happen if SEGA remade Sonic 06, fixing all the bugs/clunky controls and adding content they didn't have time to include (such as every character getting their own story and Metal Sonic's inclusion)...
@HappyMask You're right. Other M is not a bad game. I found it to be a very enjoyable game.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

kkslider5552000

The_Other_M wrote:

I wonder what would happen if SEGA remade Sonic 06, fixing all the bugs/clunky controls and adding content they didn't have time to include (such as every character getting their own story and Metal Sonic's inclusion)...

it would be ok.

that's it.

there's still no reason for its existance with Sonic Adventure 2 now downloadable and Sonic Colors and Generations being awesome.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

CanisWolfred

Happy_Mask wrote:

Shadow the Hedgehog is the other m of the sonic series. It's not bad, just misunderstood. Just don't go into it thinking of it as a sonic game, and you'll be fine. .

No, it's pretty bad. It's still enjoyable at times, but it's a glitchy mess, most of the levels are poorly designed, half the weapons sucked, and there were some seriously stupid design decisions all around, like motor cycle riding when Shadow himself is faster when he's not on a vehicle. And why does he need guns? He's the ultimate weapon! The designers obviously didn't care one bit about this game, and it shows. I can't even say that for Sonic '06. It really does deserve the reputation it has.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Auracle

@GuardianKing
Yeah, you're probably right. I just remembered the hole-filled plot. I am eager to see what Sonic would be capable of on the Wii U, though.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Happy_Mask

@Jon_Tailbain I do agree with you for the most part, but to a much lesser extent. The guns sucked, so did some of the levels, and missions, but definitely not to the extent that everyone says. It's not a good game persay, but certainly one that is fun at points. :3

ThePirateCaptain

@Happy_Mask
Watch The Great Clement's lp of Shadow the Hedgehog on youtube and see if the game looks fun then.

ThePirateCaptain

Banker-Style

Sonic Colours 2 would be pretty nice.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Happy_Mask

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

Sonic Colours 2 would be pretty nice.

So sonic destroys eggman's other interstellar amusement park?

Happy_Mask

CapnPancakez wrote:

@Happy_Mask
Watch The Great Clement's lp of Shadow the Hedgehog on youtube and see if the game looks fun then.

I already 100%'ed it myself. . It was decent but not something I wanna do again. And "you know what they say, the more, the merrier!" is the new "Get a load of-Get a load of-Get a load of this!".

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.