Forums

Topic: The Slowpoke game.

Posts 281 to 300 of 302

FriedSquid

I beat the high score on Frogger last night. I was unstoppable. Perfect combination of Mountain Dew and mozzarella. Just the right amount of grease on the joystick.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

TheKingOfTown

Have you guys heard of this thing called a moving picture? It seems pretty farfetched to me.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Captain_Toad

There's this thing that allow you to play game-boy games on a super nintendo console! What was it called?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

randomlypikachu

oh my...i heard about this new system nintendos making called the "virtual boy" thats supposed to play games in true 3D graphics! this thing is going to be one of nintendos best selling consoles yet. its probably gona last for 10 years maby even more. its library is probably going to be huge! hundreds, maby thousands of games are gona be on this thing im sure of it. (.... if someone made a joke like this already im gona blow up this thing i made called a table with this new invention called dynamite)

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Tasuki

OMG Atari just came out with a new system called Jaguar, Nintendo is DOOOOOOMED!!!!!!

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Captain_Toad

Guys, Guys get this! There's a Nes game called Action 52. It basically (as the name suggests) houses 52 games in one! yes 52 games! And i gonna be the first to own this masterpiece! (assuming i can roll up $199 in time....) Wish me luck!

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SubBronze

Wait, bread comes sliced now?

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Jaz007

Why didn't you tell me wheat can make this food called bread, its the greatest thing since sliced apple.

Jaz007

Azaris

Did you hear? there's this thing called a printing press.

Edited on by Azaris

If i were to describe my self in 1 word it'd be: playful(like a kitten) original forum name:JirachiFan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSmwwP6Ivg7U_O7u7-d7-eQ

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1701-2271 | Nintendo Network ID: JirachiFan | Twitter:

iwanttodie

I GOT THE NEW LUIGI GAME
AND FINALLY BEAT VAN GORE

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

GuSolarFlare

NERDY TIME!
have you guys seen the new Apple III? I bet it will have a perfect cooling system so it will never overheat!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Final-Starman

Guys! They just invented jumping!

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

cheetahman91

Did you guys hear that Lucas is going to be making another Star Wars trilogy? Apparently these three will be prequels.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

GuSolarFlare

I created just now the Backwards walking! and it's better than turning around!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Captain_Toad

OMG! OMG! OMG! This is going to be the best sonic game evar!

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Crazybrain1

Guess what? GUESS WHAT? Sliced bread has been invented!

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.