Forums

Topic: The Slowpoke game.

Posts 281 to 300 of 308

GuSolarFlare

hey people someone said the earth is round and the sun is the center of the universe! simply amazing NEWS!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Bulbousaur

What is this Game Grumps? Can't be fun if their always grumpy...

SteamID: bulby1994

Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

GuSolarFlare

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Look i am using something called the INTERNET.Bet you haven't used it yet

you meant ARPANET right? that's really amazing! hope they make it disponible to common people but with a fancier name...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SheldonRandoms

What is this low budget cartoon that's on now, it's called, "SpringBoob SquirePin", bah, it's about a piece of cheese that lives in a fruit, let me just watch one episode to see what it's about, kids these days, I used to pay 5 cents for a box of bubble gum.
Untitled

Bah, this will never last, after it's first season, it'll get cancelled, this show will never reach the levels of Mickey Mouse.

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/ (I review stuff here, check it out : P )

I love to rev up those fryers!

Ristar the Shooting Star fanboy!

I gave birth to Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'm a kangaroo!

I'M SWELLTASTIC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Captain_Toad

I keep hearing about this game called Sonic the Hedgehog rivaling Mario's platforming skills. Is that game on the Super Nintendo?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

TheKingOfTown

Have you guys heard of this thing called a moving picture? It seems pretty farfetched to me.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Captain_Toad

There's this thing that allow you to play game-boy games on a super nintendo console! What was it called?

My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

randomlypikachu

oh my...i heard about this new system nintendos making called the "virtual boy" thats supposed to play games in true 3D graphics! this thing is going to be one of nintendos best selling consoles yet. its probably gona last for 10 years maby even more. its library is probably going to be huge! hundreds, maby thousands of games are gona be on this thing im sure of it. (.... if someone made a joke like this already im gona blow up this thing i made called a table with this new invention called dynamite)

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Tasuki

OMG Atari just came out with a new system called Jaguar, Nintendo is DOOOOOOMED!!!!!!

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Captain_Toad

Guys, Guys get this! There's a Nes game called Action 52. It basically (as the name suggests) houses 52 games in one! yes 52 games! And i gonna be the first to own this masterpiece! (assuming i can roll up $199 in time....) Wish me luck!

Edited on by Captain_Toad

My Youtube

Jaz007

Why didn't you tell me wheat can make this food called bread, its the greatest thing since sliced apple.

Jaz007

Azaris

Did you hear? there's this thing called a printing press.

Edited on by Azaris

If i were to describe my self in 1 word it'd be: playful(like a kitten) original forum name:JirachiFan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSmwwP6Ivg7U_O7u7-d7-eQ

Nintendo Network ID: JirachiFan | Twitter:

iwanttodie

I GOT THE NEW LUIGI GAME
AND FINALLY BEAT VAN GORE

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic