Forums

Topic: The Slowpoke game.

Posts 201 to 220 of 302

Morgana

Does anyone know what this green pointy stuff that's sticking out of the ground is?

YOU WILL NEVER RISE FROM THE ASHES OF YOUR SHAME AND HUMILIATION!

StarBoy91

What's a wheel? The name of something someone has just created?

To each their own

Morgana

I just found something called "Fruit"!

Hokori

oh wow DKCR has just been announced

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Tasuki

OMG GoldenEye is coming out for the Wii. I hope its as good as the N64 one.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Morgana

In 2010 there's going to be flying cars!!!!!!!!!

StarBoy91

Williams just released an arcade game where the object is to joust the enemies while riding on ostriches(?): Joust

To each their own

GamerforGod

I just played this amazing new game where you hit a dot back and forth between two paddles on television!!!! I think it was called Ping, or was it Pang? Maybe it was Pong? It was really cool, whatever it was!!!! lol

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

StarBoy91

We have just had our very first Thanksgiving dinner.

To each their own

Raylax

They're releasing Duke Nukem Forever!

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

GamerforGod

My family is going to celebrate this holiday where we exchange gifts to honor the birth of Christ!!!! We call it Christmas!!!! lol

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
[url=ht...

StarBoy91

Whoa, check it out: SquareSoft just released an RPG for the SNES console called Secret of Mana, and it can be played up to three players!!! How conceptual!

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

GamerforGod

Whoa!!!! I totally heard that they're about to start making games that can be played on the internet with people from all over the world!!!! How crazy is that?! lol

[url=ht...

HolyMackerel

This is a pretty strange typewriter.

HolyMackerel

GamerforGod

Someone told of this new invention where you can have light inside your house without a candle or a lamp. I think they call it a bulb? I thought those grew in your garden or something?! lol

[url=ht...

GamerforGod

@Big A2: Who are the Beatles?! Are they a group of singing bugs? That's the only kind of beatles I've ever heard of!!!! lol

Edited on by GamerforGod

[url=ht...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.