Showing 101 to 120 of 308
101. Posted: Fri 20th Aug 2010 01:26 BST
Where the heck is James Dean?
3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712
102. Posted: Fri 20th Aug 2010 06:52 BST
Did anyone else just hear that big bang?
103. Posted: Fri 20th Aug 2010 07:38 BST
Nintendo-64 yesterday in the Metroid: Other M thread wrote:
I hope they dont include any voice for Samus. That would be horrible. Because a voice for Samus would ruin the whole game.
By the way, everyone knows that Pokémon is just a fad.
Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912
104. Posted: Fri 20th Aug 2010 07:57 BST
The British are coming! The British are coming!
Sylver's Edge on YT | Pinkie Pie's Perilous Platforms! - The Devblog | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery
"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto
3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14
105. Posted: Fri 20th Aug 2010 08:15 BST
Guys..... it's like every Mega Man game is almost the EXACT SAME THING.
Check out my classy comics.
106. Posted: Fri 20th Aug 2010 10:22 BST
I predict that The Simpsons will go on for 10 seasons, but it'll stop there.
Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown
107. Posted: Fri 20th Aug 2010 10:26 BST
I'm so excited! My rich uncle has invited me to go to New York with him. We are scheduled to arrive on the 15th of April. We set sail on the 10th of April, aboard the Titanic. I hope all goes well!
108. Posted: Fri 20th Aug 2010 10:39 BST
I watched a new cartoon and it was great! I can't believe it had sound. I think it was called "Steamboat Willie".
109. Posted: Fri 20th Aug 2010 14:41 BST
They have toilets now? And here I was using this old bucket. Oh well now I gots somethin to eat out of!
THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
110. Posted: Fri 20th Aug 2010 18:45 BST
Lol Microsoft is making a video game console lol. That will only last a year or so.
Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4
Currently playing: See my Backlog.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
111. Posted: Sat 21st Aug 2010 01:39 BST
112. Posted: Sat 21st Aug 2010 01:44 BST
Did you guys see the Dreamcast presentation at this year's E3?Sega's back, baby!
113. Posted: Sat 21st Aug 2010 02:55 BST
Hmmmm I am thinking of buying a Betamax that VCR thing wont last 2 years.
114. Posted: Sat 21st Aug 2010 03:02 BST
Hey guys, aren't Laserdisks cool? Big disks rock!
I'm back (for the moment)!
115. Posted: Sat 21st Aug 2010 04:43 BST
A Super Mario movie is finally coming out. Seriously, this thing is gonna rock the house.
Jesus is the reason for the season.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
116. Posted: Sat 21st Aug 2010 04:47 BST
Who saw those cute little tamagotchi's they're like little egg shaped
Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
CLICK THESE WORDS TO ENTER MY MIIVERSE
3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus
117. Posted: Sat 21st Aug 2010 04:48 BST
Wow, the news about this Star Wars prequel keeps getting better and better! That Jar Jar guy is going to be amazing!
118. Posted: Sat 21st Aug 2010 05:03 BST
Have any of you guys played the new game called Super Mario? I heard it's awesome.
It's all fun and games.Chat on Nintendo Life.Follow me on Twitter, it's totally free.
119. Posted: Sat 21st Aug 2010 05:04 BST
I have a vague feeling that something not good will happen.
120. Posted: Sat 21st Aug 2010 10:28 BST
Where the hell did the dinosaurs go?
I am the hero that Gotham deserves.