Showing 21 to 40 of 124
21. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 02:26 BST
Man. crawls as a baby, walks as an adult, and uses a cane as an old man?
The fact that you ended this with a question mark suggests to me that you've never heard it before, and just came to that conclusion yourself. If so...jeez, well done! It took me forever (well, a while at least) to figure out what it meant, even after I knew the answer was "man."
Congratulations, Corbie...you've solved the riddle of the sphinx! (So did castlehominid99, just a little later.)
I think it's your turn to riddle us.
NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my new blog
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more
22. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 02:27 BST
I heard this riddle a long time ago, but it was told a bit differently so I was unsure if this was the same one. I guessed.
RIDDLE: What can go up a chimney down, or down a chimney down, but can't go up a chimney up, or down a chimney up?
Edited on Mon 13th July, 2009 @ 02:28 by Corbs
Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square
23. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 02:39 BST
That doesn't make sense. Can you re-word that?
Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.comNow Playing: Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater
24. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 02:58 BST
That's an easy one. An umbrella
Wii system FC: 1848-9167-6182-5235Mario vs. DK minis march again FC: 1290-6140-1922Onslaught FC: 5413-6635-7006Mario Kart wii FC: 2793-7112-2955Dr. Mario online Rx FC: 0649-8408-6653Super smash bros. Brawl FC: 4511-6872-1081Add my FC and tell me yoursPSN ID: castlehominid99
25. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 02:59 BST
Yep, an umbrella. (And I didn't word it that way, the book did)
Edited on Mon 13th July, 2009 @ 03:00 by Corbs
26. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 03:00 BST
What chest has no opening or lid, yet inside golden treasure is hid
27. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 03:03 BST
a friggin treasure chest with no opening...just kiddingits like the chest of a guy with a heart of gold
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
28. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 03:04 BST
29. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 03:06 BST
i think my first guess was very close
30. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 03:25 BST
gold ore; on the outside is a rocky covering with no lid or cover, but inside is gold!
call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.deviant art page:http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/
31. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 03:29 BST
haha i'm right!
32. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 03:33 BST
33. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 03:34 BST
how about that pirate booty popcorn?mmmmm popcorn
34. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 03:35 BST
corbie is right
35. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 03:35 BST
acually i was going to say that, but the inside is kind off green-ish yellow on the outside of the yook so i didn't say that, but you are probably right.
36. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 03:37 BST
RIDDLE: You are standing in the middle of a field with nothing to see for miles around. You take a ball and throw it as hard as you can away from you. The ball flys away but then comes straight back to you. The ball is not attatched to anything and it didn't bounce off anything. How did it come back to you.
37. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 03:40 BST
possessed ball! THE END IS NEAR, REPENT SINNERS. RUN RUN RUN RUN AWAY!ITS THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT AND I FEEL FINE!!
38. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 03:40 BST
Now Playing: Bioshock
39. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 03:42 BST
Yep, the ball was thrown straight into the air.
40. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 03:43 BST
i still think the balls possessed