Showing 1 to 20 of 124
1. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 01:45 BST
This is a game I played on a forum I used to go on ages ago. What you do is create a riddle and the first one to correctly solve it then creates their own Riddle and the cycle continues.
Rules1: If this ever becomes inactive for about at least 4 days and someone wishes to start this game again, they can do so ignoring the previous rule of having to be the person to answer correctly.2: Do Not Start a new Riddle until the current Riddle is correctly answered and acknowledged by the user who's turn it was.3: You cannot have 2 Riddles going at one time. 1 Riddle per turn and only the person who got it right 4: The Winner can give their turn to another user, provided that they specifically state that on the forum5: Use proper English on here, so people understand your Riddle properly.
I heard this one awhile ago from a friend, so some of you may have heard it before and I can't think of many good one's right now. Hopefully, you guys/girls will have some better riddles. A man pushes his car all the way to the hotel. Why?
Edited on Tue 14th July, 2009 @ 16:58 by Terra
3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale
2. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 01:46 BST
Cuz he's an idiot.
Now Playing: Bioshock
3. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 01:47 BST
4. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 01:49 BST
well then this is a very open-ended question. There is more than one possible solution.
5. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 01:50 BST
He was playing Monopoly?
Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square
6. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 01:52 BST
OR, he was taking his agoraphobic auntie on a vacation when his car broke down.
7. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 01:52 BST
that was my second guess!
8. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 01:53 BST
Corbie is correct, well done. Your turn
9. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 01:53 BST
Mine too! Great minds think alike.
10. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 01:54 BST
Yay I won. Hold on, i have a riddle on here somewhere.
11. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 01:54 BST
Technically he didn't answer it right because his answer was in the form of a question. Disqualified.
12. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 01:57 BST
RIDDLE: A beggar's brother died, but the man who died had no brother. How could this be?
13. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 02:06 BST
It only says the man didn't have a brother, it doesn't say anything about the beggar's gender. The beggar's a woman.
14. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 02:08 BST
Yep. That's it!
15. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 02:11 BST
Riddle: A man drops an egg 20ft without damaging it without any additional support (e.g. Pillows). How is this possible?
16. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 02:13 BST
The egg falls 20 ft undamaged because the ground was more than 20 ft away.
NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more
17. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 02:16 BST
Yep, that one was easy. Your turn CB.
18. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 02:18 BST
I actually don't know many riddles, so I'll go for a genuine classic. I'm sure you've heard it, but I'm also sure there are at least a few here who haven't yet.
What animal walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs in the evening?
19. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 02:21 BST
Man. crawls as a baby, walks as an adult, and uses a cane as an old man?
20. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 02:23 BST
The baby crawls on four legs, The man walks on two legs when he is middle aged and an old man walks with a cane.
PSN ID: castlehominid99
3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango