Forums

Topic: The Random Things to Say Forum of Randomness

Posts 861 to 880 of 1,255

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@lz2009 hey i got an idea why don't you launch your rupee with your cannon so i can snatch it in the wir while riding my super cool baloon?

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

irken004

BleachFan888 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

I guess I kinda launched her with my cannon since I ran out of cannonballs

Just thought I'd take that outta context

WHOA horsey!!!

LzWinky

@irken004: YOU DID NOT WISH IT!!!!!!! I wished to do it because I did. Wait, that made no sense whatsoever. and Bleachfan, why do CANNONBALLS remind you of something else?!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

@lz2009 hey i got an idea why don't you launch your rupee with your cannon so i can snatch it in the wir while riding my super cool baloon?

How about I launch irken004 AT YOUR BALLOON??!!! Gosh, I feel violent all of a sudden! Hehe, it feels funny

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

BleachFan

Good...embrace that power...let it flow through you!

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Ashtrine

evil laugh HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

▲ ▲

LzWinky

BleachFan888 wrote:

Good...embrace that power...let it flow through you!

Oh, I'll let it flow through me. And then I'll TAKE IT OUT ON YOU FIRST!! ahahahahahahhaaha

LzWinky

Toe dancer definitely fails!

ASDFGHJKL

Fails more than Fran's laugh

ASDFGHJKL

minial100

swings septer at ashtrine, but misses and accidently smacks GabeGreens into wet cement
... ... ......
Considers helping GabeGreens, then considers reconsidering his considerations to figure out the consequenses of the reconsiderations of his consideraitions, then reconsiders again.
........ .....................
helps GabeGreens out of the cement, then uses a fire hose to clean him off

Edited on by minial100

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

LzWinky

Gabe, were you the toe dancer?

ASDFGHJKL

lz2009 wrote:

Maybe, maybe not. You have no way to prove it. For now. turns into a bat and signs up for a spelling bee

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Maybe, maybe not. You have no way to prove it. For now. turns into a bat and signs up for a spelling bee

I bet you don't even know how to spell "ahidofpeiofhoaifp"!!! ahahahahahhahahahaaa

MetalMario

lz2009 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

I bet you don't even know how to spell "ahidofpeiofhoaifp"!!! ahahahahahhahahahaaa

He does now...you just wrote it...

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

LzWinky

@MetalMario: Blast! Foiled Again!!! Get this tin foil off me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noire

Super Smash Bros.-inspired Metal Gear Solid-inspired fart jokes!

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Wow!! All the randomness has returned!! Who wants to play a game of "toss the H-bomb"?

ASDFGHJKL

Michael Jackson, Billy Mays and the toe dancer do!

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.