Falcon Punch

NNID: jkh369; PSN: jkh33; 3DS FC: 1075-1053-2647

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1053-2647 | Nintendo Network ID: jkh369

ASDFGHJKL

lol, lz and me are dominating this board

ASDFGHJKL

Lombax42

lz2009 wrote:

Oh, she's that weird lady with the weird voice and the weird laugh and the weird dress and the weird show and the weird appearance and the weird kidney and the weird monkey and the weird hair.
That one, right?

Yep, and she co-starred with Weird Al in his weird movie about a weird TV station that aired weird shows starring weird people doing weird stuff.

This movie in fact:
[youtube:ULSL-taDLeg]

I'm a lifelong gamer who'll play just about anything that sounds good, regardless of reviews. My Backloggery is still a work in progress, but when it's done you'll know what I mean.
My Backloggery
DIY FC:5414-2316-5886

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

You bet! And ain't no Falcon Punch gonna stop us from continuing our domination!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Were like those super hero duo's.

I WILL NOW TRANSFORM INTO A BUCKET OF WATER!!!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Guns don't kill people! Gaping holes in vital organs do!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Were like those super hero duo's.

I WILL NOW TRANSFORM INTO A BUCKET OF WATER!!!

And I will transform into an ea...wait! why are you a bucket of water?!

ASDFGHJKL

Do you want to be the bucket of water?

ASDFGHJKL

Lombax42

lz2009 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

You bet! And ain't no Falcon Punch gonna stop us from continuing our domination!

Yeah, but what about THIS guy? Can HE stop you?
[youtube:IrGmD2wk8m4]

I'm a lifelong gamer who'll play just about anything that sounds good, regardless of reviews. My Backloggery is still a work in progress, but when it's done you'll know what I mean.
My Backloggery

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Nah, I'd rather be lithium! Lithium and water make boom!

LzWinky

@Lombax42: nope, because "the embedding is disabled by request". That guy won't stop us at all

Lombax42

lz2009 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Wouldn't you rather be MacGyver? MacGyver and water make armies of radioactive Twinkies!

My Backloggery

ASDFGHJKL

Ive got to go, continue dominating for me lz. First lets make BOOM.
BOOM

ASDFGHJKL

Lombax42

lz2009 wrote:

@Lombax42: nope, because "the embedding is disabled by request". That guy won't stop us at all

Um, yeah, why did that happen, anyway? I just barely put him there!?!

My Backloggery

LzWinky

Lombax42 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Wouldn't you rather be MacGyver? MacGyver and water make armies of radioactive Twinkies!

hmm, i never thought of that. allow me to rip your innards out while I sit on this situation. I'm sorry, that was too violent. or was it?

Lombax42

lz2009 wrote:

hmm, i never thought of that. allow me to rip your innards out while I sit on this situation. I'm sorry, that was too violent. or was it?

Nah, that's okay, I've got spares.

Edited on by Lombax42

My Backloggery

LzWinky

It getting late here IN AMERICA!!! unlike Europe, where everyone is now getting up and starting their day! or japan ending their day with sleep

LzWinky

@Gabe: Ah, I can only dominate for so long!! Must keep strength going and mind thinking. Ooh waffles!!!

Lombax42

Orange croutons zoom zoom butterscotch.

(Goes great on waffles!)

Edited on by Lombax42

My Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.