Forums

Topic: The Random Things to Say Forum of Randomness

Posts 621 to 640 of 1,255

LzWinky

Roopa132 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

@Roopa: I will smite you when I feel like going to Europe! I will then hunt you down...and then eat some donuts!

I live in Germany. We almost don't have any good Donuts But we have exellent Bretzel (pretzels) and Weißwurst (Bavarian veal sausage).

Never been to Germany (or anywhere in Europe for that matter!), but I do like sausage! Yum!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Wow! I'm feeling fatter already! Oh well, it'll make my blood pressure normal!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

dude

yesterday 3 weisswürste and brezen and 5 Weissbier (dunno if u got that overshore.. u one got beer that makes your butt (bud) wiser or lighter) for breakfast . AWESOME. then we randomly rolled around the lawn and pretended to be in a pokemon fight. My Pikachu won. We're 21 years old.

i like pie.

dude

LzWinky

minial100 wrote:

Just DON'T DIVIDE BY ZERO!! Or we're all doomed!

How about the square root of -1 divided by zero?!!

minial100

THAT... would probably be worse. Try searching it on google images, and you will find out what will happen if you divide by zero.

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

LzWinky

OoH! If we divide by zero, this thread will reach out, grab our necks and kill us until we die to death!

LzWinky

Irken, i just noticed that your avatar is a robot!!!! Wow, I have bad eyesight

irken004

lz2009 wrote:

Irken, i just noticed that your avatar is a robot!!!! Wow, I have bad eyesight

....WE DISCUSSED THIS LAST NIGHT!!! Watch the The Touch video I posted earlier, you'll see my robot in it

RabidPikachu

Pika pika!

3DS Friend code 4425-2142-6328

RabidPikachu

Pika pika!

RabidPikachu

Pika pika!

LzWinky

Oh crap, someone needs to call the exterminator because we have a pesky little electric mouse here!

LzWinky

Or is it open? Who knows? So much for that cute little rabbid mouse!

RabidPikachu

(Bites minia100 on the leg). "Pika Pi cha!" Now you are rabid too!!! BTW you can't divide by zero because zero is not a number, it's a concept.

RabidPikachu

(Bites minia100 on the leg). "Pika Pi cha!" Now you are rabid too!!! BTW you can't divide by zero because zero is not a number, it's a concept.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.