AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

583. Posted:

GabeGreens wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Oh yeah I will :P

Not if Billy Mays stops you!

He would have to be a zombie :P
and brains? well, I don't have any, so he'll starve to death!

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

irken004

584. Posted:

lz2009 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Oh yeah I will :P

Not if Billy Mays stops you!

He would have to be a zombie :P
and brains? well, I don't have any, so he'll starve to death!

Zombie? FORBIDDEN!

I was told Billy is in cryostasis on Naboo

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Noire

585. Posted:

You go away for a day and everything goes to zombie apocalypse here. It's a good thing I am already a zombie or else it would really suck. Like a vampire. I AM THE UNDEAD MASTER, KING OF THE GATEWAY TO THE UNDERWORLD AND OF THE RIVER STYX. rocks out on air guitar to Rock You Like a Hurricane, replacing Hurricane with Undead Zombie Legion of Death

I played Mega Man 9 today, as Proto Man. I was at Tornado Man's stage, when the screen went dark and I was transported to the Underworld Stage. I fought Devil Man, ripped his metal heart out, and gained the new ability HARD CORE. It was awesome. Proto Man then jumped out of the screen and we went on a psychadelic jouyrney through time and space. Then we both exploded and reappeared with laser beam eyes.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage

irken004

586. Posted:

PhoenixSage wrote:

You go away for a day and everything goes to zombie apocalypse here. It's a good thing I am already a zombie or else it would really suck. Like a vampire. I AM THE UNDEAD MASTER, KING OF THE GATEWAY TO THE UNDERWORLD AND OF THE RIVER STYX. rocks out on air guitar to Rock You Like a Hurricane, replacing Hurricane with Undead Zombie Legion of Death

I played Mega Man 9 today, as Proto Man. I was at Tornado Man's stage, when the screen went dark and I was transported to the Underworld Stage. I fought Devil Man, ripped his metal heart out, and gained the new ability HARD CORE. It was awesome. Proto Man then jumped out of the screen and we went on a psychadelic jouyrney through time and space. Then we both exploded and reappeared with laser beam eyes.

WELCOME FELLOW DECEPTICON!

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

587. Posted:

PhoenixSage wrote:

Wow, you need to stop eating whatever you were eating. That stuff's bad for you, zombie man!

Edited on by WaLzgi

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

588. Posted:

Stuffgamer1 breaks the Jar of Annoyingness by watching the entire Endurance Test video

Never again shall we be blighted with singing Captain Jack Sparrow! RIGHT, GabeGreens? Menacing glare

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

Noire

589. Posted:

I AM ZOMBIECRON LORD OF THE CYBERTRON UNDERWORLD

ALL HAIL ME KING OF THE UNDEAD SCRAPMETAL SKELETON WARRIORS

RUN COWARD I HUNGER

My delicious psychadelic hippie brains were delicious, thanks Iz. I ate a NEW AGE RETRO HIPPIE. I then killed Giygas by staring at him for seventeen minutes. He was exploded in seven pieces Link you must recover the seven "Gigas" of power while Zelda with "gigas" of wisdom is shattered. Now youre journey is begun.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage

irken004

590. Posted:

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

Stuffgamer1 breaks the Jar of Annoyingness by watching the entire Endurance Test video

Never again shall we be blighted with singing Captain Jack Sparrow! RIGHT, GabeGreens? Menacing glare

Joins menacing glare

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

irken004

591. Posted:

PhoenixSage wrote:

RUN COWARD I HUNGER

My delicious psychadelic hippie brains were delicious, thanks Iz. I ate a NEW AGE RETRO HIPPIE. I then killed Giygas by staring at him for seventeen minutes. He was exploded in seven pieces Link you must recover the seven "Gigas" of power while Zelda with "gigas" of wisdom is shattered. Now youre journey is begun.

ZOMBIECRON SUPERIOR. BILLY MAYS INFERIOR!

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

592. Posted:

PhoenixSage wrote:

RUN COWARD I HUNGER

Hippies, well that's ok i guess. I guess the new age and order has begun against gabe and his stupid jar of dirt!

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

Noire

593. Posted:

Joins menacing glare with extra menace because of zombie robot overlord powers

BILLY MAYS CANNOT DEFEAT ME I AM THE GREATEST ZOMBIECRON DESTROYER OF UNIVERSES

It's too bad he's no longer Captain Jack Sparrow. He will always be the Captain to me. ;) :) :( :P

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

594. Posted:

Billy Mays is awesome so don't be hating on him!

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

595. Posted:

or you have to deal with me!

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

596. Posted:

Yea thats right! i tripled posted! Burn what now foooool!?!?!

AuthorMessage

Noire

597. Posted:

NO IT IS SUPERZELDAMAN THE ONLY TO LOOK UPON ME WITHOUT ORGAN FAILURE

AuthorMessage

irken004

598. Posted:

PhoenixSage wrote:

NO IT IS SUPERZELDAMAN THE ONLY TO LOOK UPON ME WITHOUT ORGAN FAILURE

I HAVE NO ORGANS!!!

SOUNDWAVE SUPERIOR. ORGANS INFERIOR!!!

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

599. Posted:

I just noticed that irken changed his avatar! :P

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

irken004

600. Posted:

lz2009 wrote:

I just noticed that irken changed his avatar! :P

YES IT IS I: SOUNDWAVE!!!

Backloggery

Sorry, this topic has been locked.