Forums

Topic: The Random Things to Say Forum of Randomness

Posts 561 to 580 of 1,334

MetalMario

GabeGreens wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

You should read what it says on the side of the box for Slap Chop.

What does it say?

If you repeatedly slap, you will get finer nuts.

Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

ASDFGHJKL

MetalMario wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

You should read what it says on the side of the box for Slap Chop.

What does it say?

If you repeatedly slap, you will get finer nuts.

But that lady who slapped repeatitly near the end of the video....ugh

ASDFGHJKL

Lzeon

My wireless router exploded!

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Sonyloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Blue_Protoman

BP summons Optimus Prime!
Optimus Prime runs over lz2009!
lz2009 was defeated!

BP gains 1337 EXP

Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)

irken004

Blue+Protoman wrote:

BP summons Optimus Prime!
Optimus Prime runs over lz2009!
lz2009 was defeated!

BP gains 1337 EXP

RAVAGE, LAZER-BEAK, RUMBLE, EJECT!!!!

ATTACK OPTIMUS PRIME.

........

OPTIMUS PRIME is DEFEATED!

Soundwave's party gains over 9000 EXP

Edited on by irken004

Lzeon

Blue+Protoman wrote:

BP summons Optimus Prime!
Optimus Prime runs over lz2009!
lz2009 was defeated!

BP gains 1337 EXP

lz2009's ghost haunts Optimus Prime and then he commits suicide from the annoyingness!

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Sonyloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

lz2009 wrote:

Blue+Protoman wrote:

BP summons Optimus Prime!
Optimus Prime runs over lz2009!
lz2009 was defeated!

BP gains 1337 EXP

lz2009's ghost haunts Optimus Prime and then he commits suicide from the annoyingness!

GabeGreens summons Blly Mays
Billy Mays attacks lz2009's ghost with beautiful wood
lz2009's ghost defeated!
Billy Mays is now level 3
GabeGreens is now level 44444445
A jar of dirt was recovered
Cillit Bang was recovered
OrangeGlow recovered

78 exp points gained!

ASDFGHJKL

Lzeon

GabeGreens wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Blue+Protoman wrote:

BP summons Optimus Prime!
Optimus Prime runs over lz2009!
lz2009 was defeated!

BP gains 1337 EXP

lz2009's ghost haunts Optimus Prime and then he commits suicide from the annoyingness!

GabeGreens summons Blly Mays
Billy Mays attacks lz2009's ghost with beautiful wood
lz2009's ghost defeated!
Billy Mays is now level 3
GabeGreens is now level 44444445
A jar of dirt was recovered
Cillit Bang was recovered
OrangeGlow recovered

78 exp points gained!

lz2009 revives himself and attempts to smash that dang jar of dirt!!!!!!!!!!! Billy Mayes faints because his voice died!

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Sonyloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

lz2009 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Blue+Protoman wrote:

BP summons Optimus Prime!
Optimus Prime runs over lz2009!
lz2009 was defeated!

BP gains 1337 EXP

lz2009's ghost haunts Optimus Prime and then he commits suicide from the annoyingness!

GabeGreens summons Blly Mays
Billy Mays attacks lz2009's ghost with beautiful wood
lz2009's ghost defeated!
Billy Mays is now level 3
GabeGreens is now level 44444445
A jar of dirt was recovered
Cillit Bang was recovered
OrangeGlow recovered

78 exp points gained!

lz2009 revives himself and attempts to smash that dang jar of dirt!!!!!!!!!!! Billy Mayes faints because his voice died!

GabeGreens dodges attempt to smash the jar of dirt
Gabegreens reposts jar of dirt video for lz2009
[youtube:gRcj6CAhe7s]
lz2009 recieves massive damage and desintigrates
Billy Mays drinks OrangeGlow and recovers voice

GabeGreens recieves 90000000 exp points

ASDFGHJKL

Lzeon

lz2009 defeats all odds and comes back anyway and poisoned the orange glo!

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Sonyloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Machu

Summer Athletics looks cool.

Rawr!

ASDFGHJKL

lz2009 wrote:

lz2009 defeats all odds and comes back anyway and poisoned the orange glo!

Gabegreens gives Jar of dirt to jar of dirt video.
Jar of dirt evolves in jar of annoyingness
Gabegreens posts jar of annoyingness
[youtube:8ptZRXf5rsY]
lz2009 melts!

Recieved 10000000 exp points!

ASDFGHJKL

Lzeon

Why does lz2009 give out so many points? The jar will die gabe! and so will the server with your video on it!

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Sonyloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

You post a lot for someone who melted Because I use super effective attacks. I kow your weak to jars of dirt.

ASDFGHJKL

Lzeon

I always come back, with a vengeance! I will find a weakness in your jars of dirt. Oh wait, wasn't the next scene where Jack drops the jar of dirt? And it SMASHES?!

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Sonyloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

lz2009 wrote:

I always come back, with a vengeance! I will find a weakness in your jars of dirt. Oh wait, wasn't the next scene where Jack drops the jar of dirt? And it SMASHES?!

Oh no you dont!

ASDFGHJKL

irken004

GabeGreens wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

I always come back, with a vengeance! I will find a weakness in your jars of dirt. Oh wait, wasn't the next scene where Jack drops the jar of dirt? And it SMASHES?!

Oh no you dont!

HOW YOU DOING???

Lzeon

Oh yeah I will

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Sonyloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Top

Sorry, this topic has been locked.