Forums

Topic: The Random Things to Say Forum of Randomness

Posts 541 to 560 of 1,255

Noire

I AM ZOMBIECRON LORD OF THE CYBERTRON UNDERWORLD

ALL HAIL ME KING OF THE UNDEAD SCRAPMETAL SKELETON WARRIORS

RUN COWARD I HUNGER

My delicious psychadelic hippie brains were delicious, thanks Iz. I ate a NEW AGE RETRO HIPPIE. I then killed Giygas by staring at him for seventeen minutes. He was exploded in seven pieces Link you must recover the seven "Gigas" of power while Zelda with "gigas" of wisdom is shattered. Now youre journey is begun.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

irken004

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

Stuffgamer1 breaks the Jar of Annoyingness by watching the entire Endurance Test video

Never again shall we be blighted with singing Captain Jack Sparrow! RIGHT, GabeGreens? Menacing glare

Joins menacing glare

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

RUN COWARD I HUNGER

My delicious psychadelic hippie brains were delicious, thanks Iz. I ate a NEW AGE RETRO HIPPIE. I then killed Giygas by staring at him for seventeen minutes. He was exploded in seven pieces Link you must recover the seven "Gigas" of power while Zelda with "gigas" of wisdom is shattered. Now youre journey is begun.

ZOMBIECRON SUPERIOR. BILLY MAYS INFERIOR!

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

RUN COWARD I HUNGER

Hippies, well that's ok i guess. I guess the new age and order has begun against gabe and his stupid jar of dirt!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

Joins menacing glare with extra menace because of zombie robot overlord powers

BILLY MAYS CANNOT DEFEAT ME I AM THE GREATEST ZOMBIECRON DESTROYER OF UNIVERSES

It's too bad he's no longer Captain Jack Sparrow. He will always be the Captain to me.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Billy Mays is awesome so don't be hating on him!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

SMEXIZELDAMAN

or you have to deal with me!

God loves you

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Yea thats right! i tripled posted! Burn what now foooool!?!?!

God loves you

Noire

NO IT IS SUPERZELDAMAN THE ONLY TO LOOK UPON ME WITHOUT ORGAN FAILURE

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

NO IT IS SUPERZELDAMAN THE ONLY TO LOOK UPON ME WITHOUT ORGAN FAILURE

I HAVE NO ORGANS!!!

SOUNDWAVE SUPERIOR. ORGANS INFERIOR!!!

LzWinky

I just noticed that irken changed his avatar!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

irken004 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

YES IT IS I: SOUNDWAVE!!!

Never heard of him

Stuffgamer1

@lz2009: You're quiiiiiiiick!

Oh, no! It's the attack of the fart-powered flying polar bears from Uranus! They will consume the world's supply of beans and kill us all with their unbearable stench! How do we stop them? HOW DO WE FREAKING STOP THEM?!?!?

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Noire

I have a ROAST CHICKEN rocket that is the weakness of Polarbear Man in Mega Man 46. MAybe it work on flying anus polar bearz?

LzWinky

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@lz2009: You're quiiiiiiiick!

Oh, no! It's the attack of the fart-powered flying polar bears from Uranus! They will consume the world's supply of beans and kill us all with their unbearable stench! How do we stop them? HOW DO WE FREAKING STOP THEM?!?!?

Lysol!

irken004

lz2009 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

YES IT IS I: SOUNDWAVE!!!

Never heard of him

Well you have NOW!!! (He's from 80's Transformers series)

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Lysol!

I like the Lemon kind. It is dehlicious with pasta.

Noire

irken004 wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Lysol!

I like the Lemon kind. It is dehlicious with pasta.

Strange, I heard the same about YOU!

Trudat. I am delicious with pasta. Once I was making pasta and I cut off my finger. I then ate it!

I went delicious WHAT IS N PASTA!

YOUR FINGER

finger in pasta

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.