Posts 521 to 540 of 1,254

ASDFGHJKL

lz2009 wrote:

Blue+Protoman wrote:

BP summons Optimus Prime!
Optimus Prime runs over lz2009!
lz2009 was defeated!

BP gains 1337 EXP

lz2009's ghost haunts Optimus Prime and then he commits suicide from the annoyingness!

GabeGreens summons Blly Mays
Billy Mays attacks lz2009's ghost with beautiful wood
lz2009's ghost defeated!
Billy Mays is now level 3
GabeGreens is now level 44444445
A jar of dirt was recovered
Cillit Bang was recovered
OrangeGlow recovered

78 exp points gained!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Blue+Protoman wrote:

lz2009 was defeated!

BP gains 1337 EXP

lz2009's ghost haunts Optimus Prime and then he commits suicide from the annoyingness!

lz2009's ghost defeated!
OrangeGlow recovered

78 exp points gained!

lz2009 revives himself and attempts to smash that dang jar of dirt!!!!!!!!!!! Billy Mayes faints because his voice died!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

lz2009 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Blue+Protoman wrote:

lz2009 was defeated!

BP gains 1337 EXP

lz2009's ghost defeated!
OrangeGlow recovered

78 exp points gained!

lz2009 revives himself and attempts to smash that dang jar of dirt!!!!!!!!!!! Billy Mayes faints because his voice died!

GabeGreens dodges attempt to smash the jar of dirt
Gabegreens reposts jar of dirt video for lz2009
[youtube:gRcj6CAhe7s]
lz2009 recieves massive damage and desintigrates
Billy Mays drinks OrangeGlow and recovers voice

GabeGreens recieves 90000000 exp points

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

lz2009 defeats all odds and comes back anyway and poisoned the orange glo!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Machu

Summer Athletics looks cool.

Rawr!

ASDFGHJKL

lz2009 wrote:

lz2009 defeats all odds and comes back anyway and poisoned the orange glo!

Gabegreens gives Jar of dirt to jar of dirt video.
Jar of dirt evolves in jar of annoyingness
Gabegreens posts jar of annoyingness
[youtube:8ptZRXf5rsY]
lz2009 melts!

Recieved 10000000 exp points!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Why does lz2009 give out so many points? The jar will die gabe! and so will the server with your video on it!

ASDFGHJKL

You post a lot for someone who melted Because I use super effective attacks. I kow your weak to jars of dirt.

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

I always come back, with a vengeance! I will find a weakness in your jars of dirt. Oh wait, wasn't the next scene where Jack drops the jar of dirt? And it SMASHES?!

ASDFGHJKL

lz2009 wrote:

I always come back, with a vengeance! I will find a weakness in your jars of dirt. Oh wait, wasn't the next scene where Jack drops the jar of dirt? And it SMASHES?!

Oh no you dont!

ASDFGHJKL

irken004

GabeGreens wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Oh no you dont!

HOW YOU DOING???

LzWinky

Oh yeah I will

ASDFGHJKL

lz2009 wrote:

Oh yeah I will

Not if Billy Mays stops you!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Oh yeah I will

He would have to be a zombie
and brains? well, I don't have any, so he'll starve to death!

irken004

lz2009 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Oh yeah I will

He would have to be a zombie
and brains? well, I don't have any, so he'll starve to death!

Zombie? FORBIDDEN!

I was told Billy is in cryostasis on Naboo

Noire

You go away for a day and everything goes to zombie apocalypse here. It's a good thing I am already a zombie or else it would really suck. Like a vampire. I AM THE UNDEAD MASTER, KING OF THE GATEWAY TO THE UNDERWORLD AND OF THE RIVER STYX. rocks out on air guitar to Rock You Like a Hurricane, replacing Hurricane with Undead Zombie Legion of Death

I played Mega Man 9 today, as Proto Man. I was at Tornado Man's stage, when the screen went dark and I was transported to the Underworld Stage. I fought Devil Man, ripped his metal heart out, and gained the new ability HARD CORE. It was awesome. Proto Man then jumped out of the screen and we went on a psychadelic jouyrney through time and space. Then we both exploded and reappeared with laser beam eyes.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

You go away for a day and everything goes to zombie apocalypse here. It's a good thing I am already a zombie or else it would really suck. Like a vampire. I AM THE UNDEAD MASTER, KING OF THE GATEWAY TO THE UNDERWORLD AND OF THE RIVER STYX. rocks out on air guitar to Rock You Like a Hurricane, replacing Hurricane with Undead Zombie Legion of Death

I played Mega Man 9 today, as Proto Man. I was at Tornado Man's stage, when the screen went dark and I was transported to the Underworld Stage. I fought Devil Man, ripped his metal heart out, and gained the new ability HARD CORE. It was awesome. Proto Man then jumped out of the screen and we went on a psychadelic jouyrney through time and space. Then we both exploded and reappeared with laser beam eyes.

WELCOME FELLOW DECEPTICON!

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

Wow, you need to stop eating whatever you were eating. That stuff's bad for you, zombie man!

Edited on by LzWinky

Stuffgamer1

Stuffgamer1 breaks the Jar of Annoyingness by watching the entire Endurance Test video

Never again shall we be blighted with singing Captain Jack Sparrow! RIGHT, GabeGreens? Menacing glare

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.