Forums

Topic: The Random Things to Say Forum of Randomness

Posts 401 to 420 of 1,334

Knux

chadthegamer wrote:

Yeah, the box saved me from the horde of Kirby videos!!!

WRONG!!
[youtube:Lly6rCcp09E]

Knux

MetalMario

lz2009 wrote:

you're all quacks!

ACK! I can't think of any more ack words!

Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Lzeon

MetalMario wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

you're all quacks!

ACK! I can't think of any more ack words!

You're a tack in my back you hack!

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S for SOOOOOOO GOOD
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)

My Splatloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

chadthegamer

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

chadthegamer wrote:

Yeah, the box saved me from the horde of Kirby videos!!!

WRONG!!
[youtube:Lly6rCcp09E]

Oh noes, curse you SuperSonic1990 (head explodes for... the fourth time?)

Judge games by what they have and not what they could have had
Wii Number: 3670 7978 6538 8640
PSN ID ~ chadthegamer
Currently Awaiting: Skyward Sword, Dead Space 2, 3DS, Kirby, Vanquish, AC2 Brotherhood, DK

Lzeon

irken004 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

you're all quacks!

ACK! I can't think of any more ack words!

You're a tack in my back you hack!

THAT is a FACT!!!

THAT is an AT, not an ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You BLACK BACK THRACK!

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S for SOOOOOOO GOOD
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)

My Splatloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

irken004

lz2009 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

you're all quacks!

ACK! I can't think of any more ack words!

You're a tack in my back you hack!

THAT is a FACT!!!

THAT is an AT, not an ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You BLACK BACK THRACK!

Hey MAC get off of my BACK before I WHACK your TACK with a QUACK

Edited on by irken004

chadthegamer

Payback!

Edit: OMG! I finally figured it out!

Edited on by chadthegamer

Judge games by what they have and not what they could have had
Wii Number: 3670 7978 6538 8640
PSN ID ~ chadthegamer
Currently Awaiting: Skyward Sword, Dead Space 2, 3DS, Kirby, Vanquish, AC2 Brotherhood, DK

Lzeon

I don't flame people! I just set them on fire and watch as they burn to a crisp!!

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S for SOOOOOOO GOOD
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)

My Splatloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

chadthegamer

@MetalMario

Yes! Cower under it's incredible STARE!!!

Judge games by what they have and not what they could have had
Wii Number: 3670 7978 6538 8640
PSN ID ~ chadthegamer
Currently Awaiting: Skyward Sword, Dead Space 2, 3DS, Kirby, Vanquish, AC2 Brotherhood, DK

irken004

lz2009 wrote:

I don't flame people! I just set them on fire and watch as they burn to a crisp!!

So ur a .....flamer?

Lzeon

irken004 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

I don't flame people! I just set them on fire and watch as they burn to a crisp!!

So ur a .....flamer?

Nope! (EDIT: That was bad even by my standards so here's a better one:) I'm a pyromaniac!!

Edited on by Lzeon

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S for SOOOOOOO GOOD
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)

My Splatloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Roopa132

@Roopa132

Why do you write this sentence to yourself?

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

chadthegamer

Fans of Death Note and Family Guy will love this

Judge games by what they have and not what they could have had
Wii Number: 3670 7978 6538 8640
PSN ID ~ chadthegamer
Currently Awaiting: Skyward Sword, Dead Space 2, 3DS, Kirby, Vanquish, AC2 Brotherhood, DK

Top

Sorry, this topic has been locked.