Forums

Topic: The Random Things to Say Forum of Randomness

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 1,254

ASDFGHJKL

Here I taped it (not really!)
[flipnote:57CD548031CB6203:CB6203_09095DEF15C34_000]

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

What kind of camera were you using, Gabe?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

ah! a wonderful masterpiece! Where's the next random flipnote? I am anxious and the suspense is killing me! No, really, it's trying to stab me!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Lombax42

@Gabe: Great, now the Pet Rock Association is gonna hunt you down! You shouldn't have made them mad!
[youtube:kDaZUs02vD4]

I'm a lifelong gamer who'll play just about anything that sounds good, regardless of reviews. My Backloggery is still a work in progress, but when it's done you'll know what I mean.
My Backloggery
DIY FC:5414-2316-5886

LzWinky

There's a pet rock association? Wow, I DO learn something new everyday

Lombax42

lz2009 wrote:

There's a pet rock association? Wow, I DO learn something new everyday

Or not.
[youtube:EGC09B810Yk]

I'm a lifelong gamer who'll play just about anything that sounds good, regardless of reviews. My Backloggery is still a work in progress, but when it's done you'll know what I mean.
My Backloggery

LzWinky

GASP I now know that my hands don't have five fingers?!

Lombax42

Nope, they have eleventy-four, couldn't you tell?

My Backloggery

ASDFGHJKL

The thing has escaped and kidnapped lz

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

I've been kidnapped? When was somebody going to tell me this?

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

yesterday

That does explain why I'm in a weird place! Where am I? How am I posting on this website? So many mysteries around me!

ASDFGHJKL

stop screaming lz, my attic is not sound proof

ASDFGHJKL

Lombax42

lz2009 wrote:

That does explain why I'm in a weird place! Where am I? How am I posting on this website? So many mysteries around me!

Why, you're at Sudoku, of course!
[youtube:H1VwqswWyK8&feature=channel_page]

My Backloggery

Lombax42

My Backloggery

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

stop screaming lz, my attic is not sound proof

I'm not screaming, I'm spontaneously combusting!!

ASDFGHJKL

Thats what screaming is. Oh doodly

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.