Forums

Topic: The Random Things to Say Forum of Randomness

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 1,255

ASDFGHJKL

Im going to have a lean cuisine for lunch now!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

All this talk about food is making me want to set things on FIRE!!!!!!! hehehe, BURN BURN!!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

@lz: The Mega Woman 9 version would. It would be the series' first male robot! Hooray for gender equality!

It would also have a Proto Woman mode. She would be so awesome and would pwn everybody.

I haz Mega Manz in the brain! Boop boop boop roooooooooooooooooooow pshaw!!!

YOU GET:

COOL SOUND EFFECTS AND A RANDOM POST THAT IS RANDOM

Wait, is this random? Where am I? Why is it dark in here?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

ANOTHER Episode of the KING OF QUEENS starts right now! shows commercial

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

I like Mario. Why is he a plumber if he doesn't plumb that much?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Arnold the governator of California

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

irken004 wrote:

PLUMBING IS FOR CONSTIPATION.

What about diarrhea? Speaking of which, I'm about to set my toilet on fire.. Hehe, FLAMING THRONE OF AWESOMENESS!!!

ASDFGHJKL

Stop flaming inanimate objects, they have feelings too!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

lol this guy sucks at Mega Man

Dude play it on Normal if you suck soooooooo bad lol

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Stop flaming inanimate objects, they have feelings too!

Ok! Sets Gabe on fire Do you have feelings now?

Noire

Where did everybody go? It's sooo dark...Help me, Wise One! Use your Psynergy to light up the room.

[Light-Up]

HOLY GOD SO THAT'S WHY THE LIGHT ARE OFF OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN AND THEN THEY'RE GOING TO EAT ME!

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

Where did everybody go? It's sooo dark...Help me, Wise One! Use your Psynergy to light up the room.

[Light-Up]

HOLY GOD SO THAT'S WHY THE LIGHT ARE OFF OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN AND THEN THEY'RE GOING TO EAT ME!

I told you that pestering those little whiners would be a bad idea, Phoenix!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

[Light-Up]

I told you that pestering those little whiners would be a bad idea, Phoenix!

Why didn't I listen! Oh yeah, it's cause Mike Tyson bit my ears off

Hey that reminds me of Street Fighter II! In the Japanese version, scary black boxer dude (no stereotypes here lol) was named Mike Bison! Then they gave it to big scary white guy (no stereotypes here lol) IN AMERICA!

lol I watched Street Fighter last night lol. Bison: FOR ME, IT WAS A TUESDAY!

Raul Julia you so funny

LzWinky

Oh, M Bison, why are you so evil? Oh, M Bison, now you explode because I'm bored!!!

LzWinky

Fried randomness, now that's a good dish!

LzWinky

Sets pasta primavera on FIRE!! now be a primavera, you stupid pasta! Hahahaha!!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.